You may not need access but you still need the blessing of the clients. Some may be a bit put off by the fact you might be disregarding warnings just to make images. Others maybe not. Have you considered how it might appear to new, potential clients when they ask you how you got these image of buildings with no people and you tell tell them you made them during the Covid-19 crisis...when people were asked to stay home? That might not be a comment some will want to hear.
Reputations take a very long time to build and a very short time to destroy.
In the end only you can decide how you will respond to this. I wish you well with your choices.
There are some who will find it unpleasant, most wont care. I keep my cards pretty close to the chest and would not discuss with them how or when I made the images unless they were complicate in hiring me.
Plus I edit people out of images all of the time by just taking several dozen shots within a 5 minute time period. Who's to say how I edited them out.
Like I added to my above post, if people can and now being encouraged to order take out, I shooting exteriors is no big deal. I don't come in contact with people when doing so, especially if I light up a Churchill to keep people away. When you order take out, how many people do you come in contact with?
Edit, there is a large difference between making your own food and paying someone to do it for you. Yesterday I made a new 6 pound wheel of Gouda, which albeit will take 6 months to be ready, a few loaves of bread, a bunch a vegetables, etc. Today I have 3 gallons of beef stew stewing and rendering out tallow from the fat I cut away. I'm doing my part.
To be honest, I think you are over reacting. For someone in your age group, sure, I can understand isolating yourself from the world for a few months. For everyone else, it will just delay the enviable. As I said before, should we just lock ourselves up for three months only to come out and start it all over again, or should we try to build a heard immunity? I vote for the latter.
Even my own mother yesterday, when speaking about my sister's children, told me there is no way she is not seeing her grandchildren. My brother is like you, wants her to stay locked up indefinitely. I can see the concern and err on the side of caution, but she just does not care.
"Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back."