... Democrat controlled cities? In the meanwhile, until the virus hit, it was Trump who has lowered Black unemployment rates the most in history. ...
Is "Democrat-controlled city" a new catch phrase in online messaging? I've seen it a few times lately. Does it mean anything?
And "the most in history"? Really? Why am I having trouble believing that?
Do they really think Biden's going to get them their jobs back?
I have no idea at all, could not even guess. But I figure that he'll do as well as Trump did for coal miners.
As for that poor lady US diplomat, it would be interesting to speculate how many drug and people traffickers the border control boys missed while they pissed around searching her car.
On that, at one point she said that she was told to look away while they searched her car. Is that normal procedure? What would be the reason behind that, does anyone know? Because like her, the FIRST thing that would occur to me is that they were planting something in the car. Seemed like an odd request, but there may be a good reason for it.