Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bear Pit: now the sole domicile of politics at LuLa  (Read 169123 times)

MattBurt

• Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
-MattB

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
Re: Bear Pit: now the sole domicile of politics at LuLa
« Reply #10961 on: July 20, 2021, 01:39:30 pm »

Apparently God sucks at driving.

Well, her experimental design was faulty. She might incorrectly conclude that god saved her, while he(she) might have been saving the folks in the other cars and in that house she hit. Now, if the lady re-designed the “test” and drove off a cliff instead, that would eliminate some confusing variables.
--
Robert

MattBurt

• Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
« Reply #10962 on: July 20, 2021, 03:17:42 pm »

Well, her experimental design was faulty. She might incorrectly conclude that god saved her, while he(she) might have been saving the folks in the other cars and in that house she hit. Now, if the lady re-designed the “test” and drove off a cliff instead, that would eliminate some confusing variables.

Time to re-test! But maybe on a man-made cliff to minimize environmental impact.
-MattB

John Camp

« Reply #10963 on: July 22, 2021, 03:17:32 pm »

I haven't been here for several months, but I gotta say that it's this kind of clear, scientific thinking that encourages me to come back. Well done!

Chris Kern

• Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
« Reply #10964 on: July 22, 2021, 07:31:48 pm »

I haven't been here for several months, but I gotta say that it's this kind of clear, scientific thinking that encourages me to come back.

Yup, as Hollywood long ago figured out, a car going over a cliff is always a crowd-pleaser.
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549]   Go Up