Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 809   Go Down

Author Topic: Bear Pit: now the sole domicile of politics at LuLa  (Read 473273 times)

TechTalk

Re: Bear Pit: now the sole domicile of politics at LuLa
« Reply #9520 on: April 02, 2021, 04:37:00 pm »

I know the you know the we know its a lie.

Is that supposed to be some form of english?

Oh baby, ohhh!

What grade are you in?
Respice, adspice, prospice - Look to the past, the present, the future

TechTalk

« Reply #9521 on: April 02, 2021, 04:50:12 pm »

Jeremy,
one of those pic's is a lie,

You seem to have a major issue with someone else's choice of avatar. I'm assuming that your avatar, a photo of a waterfall, is representative of you. So, cry me a river.

JoeKitchen

« Reply #9522 on: April 02, 2021, 05:11:43 pm »

You seem to have a major issue with someone else's choice of avatar. I'm assuming that your avatar, a photo of a waterfall, is representative of you. So, cry me a river.

Credit is due where it is due.   ;D ;D ;D
"Photography is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent

JoeKitchen

« Reply #9523 on: April 02, 2021, 05:13:38 pm »

Is that supposed to be some form of english?

What grade are you in?

Although here?  You do know it is now considered racist to make fun of a non-native English speaker over his English right? 

I think you need to check your privilege my friend. 

TechTalk

« Reply #9524 on: April 02, 2021, 05:42:48 pm »

Although here?  You do know it is now considered racist to make fun of a non-native English speaker over his English right? 

I think you need to check your privilege my friend.

Listed as a newbie with four posts and no indication of English being a second language. Thanks for the offer, but I'll just hold on to my coat for now.

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #9525 on: April 02, 2021, 05:59:55 pm »

Neither. But that has nothing to do with the fact that you are a liar.
Not only have you deceived us with a false picture of yourself, but it means you don't have the guts to stand up for what you believe.  You hide behind anonymity as your smear others something you wouldn't do if we really knew who you were.  What a coward you are.

TechTalk

« Reply #9526 on: April 02, 2021, 06:07:12 pm »

What a coward you are.

Do you find it brave that you continue to just ignore the fact that you made completely false assertions that attributed racist comments to someone else?

https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=136697.msg1213284#msg1213284

Manoli

« Reply #9527 on: April 02, 2021, 06:14:16 pm »

Lest we forget ...

So you think Black Americans are ignorant.  That they're still picking cotton and don't know how to get an ID when ID's are required to get into an office or public building, drive, have a bank account,  or to get welfare or food stamps if they're poor.  Maybe we should stick black people's thumbs into purple ink after they vote as they did in Iraq to prevent double-voting since they're incapable of showing identity and signing their names on the voting list at the voting place like white people do.  Do you realize how insulting and racist your opinion of black people is? 

Manoli

« Reply #9528 on: April 02, 2021, 06:18:22 pm »

Do you find it brave that you continue to just ignore the fact that you made completely false assertions that attributed racist comments to someone else?

https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=136697.msg1213284#msg1213284

Arguably, libelous false assertions.

JoeKitchen

« Reply #9529 on: April 02, 2021, 06:19:37 pm »

Listed as a newbie with four posts and no indication of English being a second language. Thanks for the offer, but I'll just hold on to my coat for now.

I do believe he did mention he moved to this country.  Given that and the fact he is using sentence structures similar to non-English languages, it's a pretty safe assumption. 

Once again, please ... 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 06:31:11 pm by JoeKitchen »

TechTalk

« Reply #9530 on: April 02, 2021, 06:25:24 pm »

Lest we forget ...

Even worse. He decided to double down even more obscenely.

But that's what Jeremy is implying when he says black people don't have the ability or intelligence to obtain ID's so they can vote just like white people.  He's the one who owes the apology. To them.

TechTalk

« Reply #9531 on: April 02, 2021, 06:30:50 pm »

I do believe he did mention he moved to this country.  Given that and the fact he is using sentence structures of other non-English languages, it's a pretty safe assumption. 

Once again, please ...

Yeah. I just checked his posting history and he did mention that in one of his four posts. But... I'll still pass on your offer. Thanks.

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #9532 on: April 02, 2021, 06:49:11 pm »

Even worse. He decided to double down even more obscenely.

Well, people like me have been called racist for wanting voter ID laws which have been associated with Jim Crow laws.  You're calling that racism.  The fact is you don't feel black people are capable of getting ID's so they can vote, that they're too ignorant and not smart like white people.  You're the one putting down minorities, not me.  I think they're very capable and should be treated like adults which they are while you would treat them like children. That's racist and very demeaning.

jeremyrh

« Reply #9533 on: April 02, 2021, 06:49:34 pm »

Not only have you deceived us with a false picture of yourself, but it means you don't have the guts to stand up for what you believe.  You hide behind anonymity as your smear others something you wouldn't do if we really knew who you were.  What a coward you are.

As you said yourself, those images are avatars, not portraits.

What I believe is that it's wrong to lie. I also believe that it shows character to admit it when you are wrong. Apparently you share neither of these beliefs so your words will continue to carry no weight.

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #9534 on: April 02, 2021, 06:51:23 pm »

As you said yourself, those images are avatars, not portraits.

What I believe is that it's wrong to lie. I also believe that it shows character to admit it when you are wrong. Apparently you share neither of these beliefs so your words will continue to carry no weight.
Your constant calling my opinions and statement lies is getting old.  You presented your old avatar clearly as a depiction of what you looked like.  You lied.

jeremyrh

« Reply #9535 on: April 02, 2021, 06:54:36 pm »

Your constant calling my opinions and statement lies is getting old.  You presented your old avatar clearly as a depiction of what you looked like.  You lied.

Your attempted diversion is laughable.

If you don't like being called a liar, stop lying. It's not so difficult.

TechTalk

« Reply #9536 on: April 02, 2021, 07:32:39 pm »

Well, people like me have been called racist for wanting voter ID laws which have been associated with Jim Crow laws.  You're calling that racism.  The fact is you don't feel black people are capable of getting ID's so they can vote, that they're too ignorant and not smart like white people.  You're the one putting down minorities, not me.  I think they're very capable and should be treated like adults which they are while you would treat them like children. That's racist and very demeaning.

Yeah. I'm not at all interested in your opinion of me or your assigning opinions to me. Ever. And for good reason.

This isn't debate, discussion, or argument. This is just you shoving opinions and words into peoples mouths. You can shove it back where it belongs.

James Clark

« Reply #9537 on: April 02, 2021, 07:51:24 pm »

Well, people like me have been called racist for wanting voter ID laws which have been associated with Jim Crow laws.  You're calling that racism.  The fact is you don't feel black people are capable of getting ID's so they can vote, that they're too ignorant and not smart like white people. You're the one putting down minorities, not me.  I think they're very capable and should be treated like adults which they are while you would treat them like children. That's racist and very demeaning.

I explained to you specifically why this isn't the case.

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #9538 on: April 02, 2021, 08:17:54 pm »

Politically correct description of the Capitol attack.
According to police, the April 2nd attack didn't appear to be a terrorism. Maybe the guy had just a bad day or didn't like the mandatory mask wearing.

A motorist rammed a vehicle into U.S. Capitol police on Friday and brandished a knife, killing one officer and injuring another and forcing the Capitol complex to lock down in an attack that police said did not immediately appear to be terrorism-related.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-capitol-complex-lockdown-after-reports-motorist-rams-officers-2021-04-02/

James Clark

« Reply #9539 on: April 02, 2021, 08:35:34 pm »

Politically correct description of the Capitol attack.
According to police, the April 2nd attack didn't appear to be a terrorism. Maybe the guy had just a bad day or didn't like the mandatory mask wearing.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-capitol-complex-lockdown-after-reports-motorist-rams-officers-2021-04-02/

That's a pretty lame attempt at RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORISM(tm) if that's what you're getting at.

Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 809   Go Up