Pages: 1 ... 434 435 [436] 437 438 ... 808   Go Down

Author Topic: Bear Pit: now the sole domicile of politics at LuLa  (Read 469620 times)

JoeKitchen

Re: Bear Pit: now the sole domicile of politics at LuLa
« Reply #8700 on: March 09, 2021, 09:53:36 am »

Totally did not think the wolf debate would make it here, so here is a nice little film on wolves in Yellowstone. 

How Wolves Saved Yellowstone

I can understand farmers and ranchers having nuance licenses allowing them to kill anything on their property, and rightly so.  Wolves are not stupid and will rather hunt a slow stupid cow then a fast moving deer.  However, this, makes no sense. 

Not to mention shooting from a moving vehicle is not an idle situation that even a master marksman would have a hard time doing.  Unless in war, I cant make sense why you would think allowing this would be a good idea. 
"Photography is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent

JoeKitchen

« Reply #8701 on: March 09, 2021, 10:07:11 am »

Ah, your defense for your stupidity and foolish posting is what Biden may have said.
Foot deeper in your mouth.
All doubts removed...

Stop projecting Andrew, this is clearly better advice for you then me. 

Anyway, I'm just trying to stay current and woke.  Intent does not matter anymore; just ask Dean Baquet.  Stumbling over your own tongue, does not matter anymore, it is the standard being applied now. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 10:13:11 am by JoeKitchen »

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
« Reply #8702 on: March 09, 2021, 10:17:52 am »

Anyway, I'm just trying to stay current and woke.  Intent does not matter anymore; just ask Dean Baquet.  Stumbling over your own tongue, does not matter anymore, it is the standard being applied now.
You just woke and illustrated again your own stumbling tongue doesn't matter. To your audience. Do you speak English in Irac?  ;D
What is your next excuse for speaking/posting nonsense?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 10:42:41 am by digitaldog »
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

NikoJorj

• http://nikojorj.free.fr/
« Reply #8703 on: March 09, 2021, 10:29:22 am »

US states look to step up wolf kills, pushed by Republicans
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-wildlife-animals-lakes-billings-5eda7213f2cbec6c3d46897e74dddf80
Something I've heard discussing with a friend working in the french environment/hunting management : that's actually good for the wolves in the long term.
If you shoot the alpha beast of a pack, the pack will generally split, leading to an extension of the species. Culling might work better with herbivores (we also got more than our share of roes and boars).
She's quite sad that some of her colleagues do that (here in the french Alps, the wolf interferes with pastoral activities that did completely forget its presence since a century, and in addition of being complicated, it's a hot political topic with all the passions and disregards for facts that it implies) but she says she looks then at the general picture.
Nicolas from Grenoble
A small gallery

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
« Reply #8704 on: March 09, 2021, 10:33:58 am »

Oh, and Joe, thanks for confirming to your audience that you misunderstood the usage of the slang woke and my play on words making fun of your mangled use of it. It must be difficult to be woke with both feet in your mouth.

JoeKitchen

« Reply #8705 on: March 09, 2021, 12:28:16 pm »

You just woke and illustrated again your own stumbling tongue doesn't matter. To your audience. Do you speak English in Irac?  ;D
What is your next excuse for speaking/posting nonsense?

Since you are obviously not getting the point, or refusing to, let me spell it out for you. 

Do I think Joe Biden is a racist?  Yes. 
Do I think that Joe Biden made that slip due to his racism?  No. 
Do I think that Joe Biden made that slip because he is no longer with it?  Absolutely!

Joe Biden is a dead man walking waiting for a stiff breeze to finish him off.  He is no longer functioning anywhere near a 100%.  Below is another video of him yesterday forgetting who is own secretary of defense is while referring to the Pentagon as "that outfit over there," after he clearly forgot too that it is called "The Pentagon." 

Joe Biden appears to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's name before calling him 'the guy who runs that outfit over there' in latest gaffe

I prefer to try and make light of this situation, but none the less, Biden is no longer sentient.  I realize the media wants to write it off as a gaffe, but this is not a gaffe.  This is him forgetting things in the same manner that I watched my Grandfather do when it become obvious he had dementia.  This is a major problem. 

FYI, I was not misusing the term woke, as it is currently defined on the left, even though I was making fun of it.  You are just out of touch. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 12:31:44 pm by JoeKitchen »

faberryman

« Reply #8706 on: March 09, 2021, 12:42:20 pm »

I prefer to try and make light of this situation, but none the less, Biden is no longer sentient.  I realize the media wants to write it off as a gaffe, but this is not a gaffe.  This is him forgetting things in the same manner that I watched my Grandfather do when it become obvious he had dementia.  This is a major problem.

Fortunately, Kamala Harris is there to take over at a moment's notice.

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
« Reply #8707 on: March 09, 2021, 12:45:14 pm »

Lame excuse and expected (work on your spelling*):
Since you are obviously not getting the point, or refusing to, let me spell it out for you. 
Do I think that Joe Biden made that slip because he is no longer with it?  Absolutely!
Do you think Joe Biden is one the ""worse"" racists?
Do you think Joe Biden has ever been to Irac?
Do you think Joe Biden has Personal perimeters?
Do I and I suspect others (well one by admission) find your posting sloppy as well as absurd and filled with gaffes? People in glass houses like yours, shouldn't throw rocks. But you will.
Without your absurdity, we would have mostly Alan to laugh at. Thank you for your contributions and giving him a break.
All politics are local.  Can you wrap that around your head? 
*More "Hypocrisye"
You should wear a mask and social distance from the fellow who used that 'term' the you have shown (links above) to follow in kind.  :P
As said, no doubt remains.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 12:48:21 pm by digitaldog »

MattBurt

• Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
« Reply #8708 on: March 09, 2021, 12:59:49 pm »

Yeah I don't think he is losing it but he is pretty old so having a solid VP is reassuring.
-MattB

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #8709 on: March 09, 2021, 01:05:05 pm »

I'm not sure if that would be a good thing.

faberryman

« Reply #8710 on: March 09, 2021, 01:09:26 pm »

Best say a prayer for old Joe then.

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
« Reply #8711 on: March 09, 2021, 01:18:55 pm »

Best say a prayer for old Joe then.
Kitchen or Biden?  :o

Chris Kern

• Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
« Reply #8712 on: March 09, 2021, 01:33:31 pm »

Biden has been making hilarious verbal slips and embarrassing statements throughout his political career.  His gaffes are one of the longest-running jokes in Washington.

John Camp

« Reply #8713 on: March 09, 2021, 01:43:09 pm »

8-)

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #8714 on: March 09, 2021, 01:53:10 pm »

Joe Biden is a dead man walking waiting for a stiff breeze to finish him off.  He is no longer functioning anywhere near a 100%.  Below is another video of him yesterday forgetting who is own secretary of defense is while referring to the Pentagon as "that outfit over there," after he clearly forgot too that it is called "The Pentagon." 

Joe Biden appears to forget Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's name before calling him 'the guy who runs that outfit over there' in latest gaffe

FYI, I was not misusing the term woke, as it is currently defined on the left, even though I was making fun of it.  You are just out of touch. 
It's why there haven't been any news conferences since he became president, the longest any president has waited in over 100 years.  He'll be out soon due to Alzheimer's or dementia and replaced with VP Harris who will also be a puppet for the left's agenda. 

Meanwhile, there are more kids in detention now on the border than when everyone was complaining about Trump putting unaccompanied children in jails down there.  Biden's doing it in greater numbers and it's getting worse.  Of course, the left media is protecting Biden and not talking about it hoping it will go away. 

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #8715 on: March 09, 2021, 01:57:27 pm »

Biden has been making hilarious verbal slips and embarrassing statements throughout his political career.  His gaffes are one of the longest-running jokes in Washington.
There's a difference between gaffes and dementia or Alzheimer onset.  Anyone can see Biden is in trouble mentally. 

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
« Reply #8716 on: March 09, 2021, 02:07:07 pm »

There's a difference between gaffes and dementia or Alzheimer onset.  Anyone can see Biden is in trouble mentally.
This is true for Biden; he's done a lot.
This isn't true for Alan; anyone can see he is in trouble mentally.

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
« Reply #8717 on: March 09, 2021, 02:32:16 pm »

I must have missed something, where did this come from?
--
Robert

John Camp

« Reply #8718 on: March 09, 2021, 02:42:08 pm »

Actually, I can't. Biden has always had trouble expressing himself. He has trouble with some words, and his stumbles are his efforts to get around what he can't get out of his mouth because he stutters. In my opinion.

Of course Reagan was demonstrably senile during his last two years in office -- diagnosed with Alzheimers shortly after he left office -- but he had reasonably bright people around him who could guide his footsteps. IIRC, he once told the the Russian premier how shocked he was to have entered the death camps after WWII, when the premier knew quite well that Reagan spent the war in Hollywood, and had never set foot in a wartime combat zone.

So we can perhaps limp along with senility. What we can't do is get along with insanity. Trump was obviously insane; he suffered from a recognized and clearly defined psychological difficulty that led him right to the point of attempting to overthrow the US government in an effort to stay in office after he clearly and demonstrably lost an election. That, we can't get along with.

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #8719 on: March 09, 2021, 02:43:15 pm »

Why not?
Pages: 1 ... 434 435 [436] 437 438 ... 808   Go Up