No, Joe, not even close.
And again, no, I’m not going to engage further - John Camp answered Alan Klein’s earlier post succinctly in post #1122 .
Shouldn’t be too hard to comprehend.
You have your views, I have mine, and, well, we both seem to be beyond the point of discussing them to come to an agreement at this point.
However, I would contest that you and so many others on the left decided far before this point for all of us without asking our permission, and that no compromise was even going to be discussed. And that is what the average person despises so much about your side. Fact is, you and so many other leftist elites have left us with only one option, rebel.
But anyway, your way of thinking has fallen to the side in the last weeks. Seen the Wall Street Journal lately? Your side has lost. There will be no more lockdowns, in this country at least.