I am not watching the Democratic convention. Just to be fair, I am also not planning on watching the Republican convention. At this point, barring Biden having a stroke at one of the debates (for those who don't think he already has had one), no one could possibly be on the fence about who they are going to vote for. I wish we could advance the date we vote to something like yesterday. We are going to need all the time we can get before January 20, 2021 to resolve the lawsuits. Besides, USPS hasn't picked up all of the street letter boxes yet so mailing a ballot is still a possibility.
For all of you constitutional scholars out there, if all the lawsuits are not resolved by inauguration day, does the House elect an interim president? Am I reading the 20th Amendment correctly? Links to knowledgeable discussions (i.e., not CNN or Fox or any nut job lawyer) would be a help.