Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo of caged children  (Read 22078 times)

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Online Online
  • Posts: 21652
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #140 on: June 21, 2018, 04:59:05 pm »

And let's not forget the preferential treatment that has been given to Melania Trump's parents.  Oh wait, this was simple chain immigration that those in power right now don't like.  Oh the horror of it all.
It helps to be mightily white!
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Online Online
  • Posts: 21652
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2018, 05:34:50 pm »

Oh, my!!!

Is that really true or just another fake news? If true, it is incredibly stupid of her and anyone around her.
It *appears* to be real and yes, kind of stupid but not as stupid as her choice in men <G>. Frankly I feel very sorry for her; she's at least trying...
Anyway, the White House did apparently respond to this on Twitter which is one reason I suspect it's not fake:


https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/melania-trump-wear-jacket-visiting-children-separated-families/
Mrs. Trump’s Director of Communications Stephanie Grisham addressed the jacket controversy via Twitter, and shared video of the First Lady wearing a different pale yellow jacket later in the day:
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

texshooter

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 582
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2018, 05:36:54 pm »

Trump: "Democrats want illegal immigrants to infest our country."

I think I own that movie on Blu-Ray.

http://time.com/5316087/donald-trump-immigration-infest/



Although Trump is correct, his choice of words isn't helping any.
Logged

Frans Waterlander

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1046
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2018, 05:37:26 pm »

It helps to be mightily white!

Oh, wait! If you are against illegal immigration, you're racist?
Logged

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Online Online
  • Posts: 21652
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #144 on: June 21, 2018, 05:39:41 pm »

Oh, wait! If you are against illegal immigration, you're racist?
You don't read either (nor know how to find or fill out a form): suggesting all Mexicans are illegal immigrants is, as I wrote, creeping into racist concepts.
Frans hole, 3 feet deeper.
Will you ever learn?
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18209
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #145 on: June 21, 2018, 05:44:42 pm »

... suggesting all Mexicans are illegal immigrants...

Only in your dirty mind.

Point I was making about Deadliest Catch is that Americans are perfectly willing to do the dirtiest, most dangerous and unpleasant jobs if paid adequately.

Frans Waterlander

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1046
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #146 on: June 21, 2018, 05:51:25 pm »

You don't read either (nor know how to find or fill out a form): suggesting all Mexicans are illegal immigrants is, as I wrote, creeping into racist concepts.
Frans hole, 3 feet deeper.
Will you ever learn?

Did you read the form? Did you notice "Getting an ITIN doesn’t change your immigration status or your right to work in the United States"?
I don't know how to find forms on the IRS website? Really?
Did I say all Mexicans are illegal?
When will you stop insulting people?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 05:55:25 pm by Frans Waterlander »
Logged

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Online Online
  • Posts: 21652
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2018, 05:52:24 pm »

Only in your dirty mind.
Point I was making about Deadliest Catch is that Americans are perfectly willing to do the dirtiest, most dangerous and unpleasant jobs if paid adequately.
And Mexicans will do it for less? Those would be Americans originally from Mexico too, or only illegal Mexicans?
Yes I do have a pretty dirty mind. That has little to do with deciphering your text here. You've asked about a TV show where Americans are willing to do a dirty job, but apparently on this show, they are not Mexicans which begs the question I asked. Again, you're not reading before posting! Again, to zero in your focus:
So your 'logic' if I can be so kind, because you've seen this TV show san's Mexicans, no Mexicans (legal or otherwise, you seem to believe many/all Mexicans are here illegally, the beginnings of a racist trait) or other nationalities therefore work on other fishing boats or do work many Americans refuse to do?
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Alan Goldhammer

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4349
    • A Goldhammer Photography
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2018, 05:52:56 pm »

Then there is the case of Trump immigration policy maker, Steven Miller, who is the descendant of immigrants.  In fact his great-grandfather failed the immigration test due to ignorance.  His mother's side of the family was helped out by chain migration and one of the great grandmothers was still speaking Yiddish despite being in the country for almost 20 years.  My heart goes out to Mr. Miller.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-aide-stephen-miller-meet-great-grandfather-flunked-naturalization-test-203424658.html?.tsrc=fauxdal

There are other great examples here as well.  Everyone ought to follow http://resistancegenealogy.com/   for further truths.
Logged

Frans Waterlander

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1046
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2018, 05:54:41 pm »

And Mexicans will do it for less? Those would be Americans originally from Mexico too, or only illegal Mexicans?
Yes I do have a pretty dirty mind. That has little to do with deciphering your text here. You've asked about a TV show where Americans are willing to do a dirty job, but apparently on this show, they are not Mexicans which begs the question I asked. Again, you're not reading before posting! Again, to zero in your focus:
So your 'logic' if I can be so kind, because you've seen this TV show san's Mexicans, no Mexicans (legal or otherwise, you seem to believe many/all Mexicans are here illegally, the beginnings of a racist trait) or other nationalities therefore work on other fishing boats or do work many Americans refuse to do?

Once again, Andrew, Saul Alinsky would have been proud of you.
Logged

Alan Goldhammer

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4349
    • A Goldhammer Photography
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2018, 05:56:33 pm »

Only in your dirty mind.

Point I was making about Deadliest Catch is that Americans are perfectly willing to do the dirtiest, most dangerous and unpleasant jobs if paid adequately.
You ought to visit a slaughterhouse or meat processing facility to see equally dirty and unpleasant work.  I think your example of king crab fishing in Alaska is a bit skewed given the huge disparity of population demographics in Alaska. 
Logged

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Online Online
  • Posts: 21652
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2018, 05:56:55 pm »

Did you read the form? Did you notice "Getting an ITIN doesn’t change your immigration status or your right to work in the United States"?
Did you read anywhere I stated it would change the immigration status? I did not. **You asked how immigrants can pay taxes without an SSI number. I told you how.
Quote
Did I say all Mexicans are illegal?
Did you read anywhere I stated YOU said all Mexicans are illegal? I did not. Guilty conscience? 
Quote
When will you stop insulting people?
If you ask stupid questions and I don't provide stupid answers, will changing my answers to be stupid satisfy you?
Quote
Is it time for you to get banned from this forum?
Ah, censorship, I was waiting for you to go 3 feet deeper and pile that dirt on others.

**
Care to explain how illegal aliens who don't have a valid social security number pay taxes? Maybe you can explain it, because anyone else I have asked this question can't.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 06:04:29 pm by digitaldog »
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Online Online
  • Posts: 21652
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2018, 05:57:22 pm »

Once again, Andrew, Saul Alinsky would have been proud of you.
Alex Jones of you sir.
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Alan Goldhammer

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4349
    • A Goldhammer Photography
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2018, 05:57:51 pm »

Once again, Andrew, Saul Alinsky would have been proud of you.
Far better Saul than Donald Trump.  BTW, can't wait for 'Better Call Saul' to return to the TV.
Logged

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Online Online
  • Posts: 21652
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2018, 05:59:06 pm »

My heart goes out to Mr. Miller.
You have a bigger heart than I do.
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18209
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2018, 06:01:49 pm »

... If you ask stupid questions and I don't provide stupid answers, will changing my answers to be stupid satisfy you?...

As they say, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers, so no need to change anything in your case ;)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 06:05:34 pm by Slobodan Blagojevic »
Logged

Frans Waterlander

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1046
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2018, 06:04:31 pm »

Did you read anywhere I stated it would change the immigration status? I did not. You asked how immigrants can pay taxes without an SSI number. I told you how. Did you read anywhere I stated YOU said all Mexicans are illegal? I did not. Guilty conscience?  If you ask stupid questions and I don't provide stupid answers, will changing my answers to be stupid satisfy you? Ah, censorship, I was waiting for you to go 3 feet deeper and pile that dirt on others.

I would think that if your behavior becomes unacceptable, then your behavior is unacceptable. But I'll let the moderators to be the judge of that. Did you notice the question mark?
Logged

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Online Online
  • Posts: 21652
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2018, 06:06:01 pm »

As they say, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers, so not need to change anything in your case ;)
Better still:

“If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.”
― Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Alan Goldhammer

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4349
    • A Goldhammer Photography
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2018, 06:06:26 pm »

As they say, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers, so not need to change anything in your case ;)

Far better is Pynchon's 'Proverbs for Paranoids #3' -  "If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers."

from his fine third novel, "Gravity's Rainbow"
Logged

digitaldog

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Online Online
  • Posts: 21652
  • Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Photo of caged children
« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2018, 06:08:19 pm »

I would think that if your behavior becomes unacceptable, then your behavior is unacceptable. But I'll let the moderators to be the judge of that. Did you notice the question mark?
I suppose this is why you're not a moderator here for one.
Did you notice the correct answer to your question that you suggest you asked others about?
Care to explain how illegal aliens who don't have a valid social security number pay taxes? Maybe you can explain it, because anyone else I have asked this question can't.
Logged
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up