And they can now fight each other against Isis-X. Fine with me sir. If Al Khaida wants to join in, that's cool too. We? No we don't. They do. So much for Trumps lousily deal(s). Not his first. Had he been reelected (and no, he wasn't thankfully), we'd have left on HIS time table of May. Isn't that what Trump wanted? NOW you have issue with it?
I didn't know that Al Qaeda was already involved with the Taliban. We shouldn't be leaving Afghanistan if they are. Al Qaeda did 9-11. They want world conquest of Islam and will continue. Fight them now or fight them later, again, when it's more costly. If Trump had been re-elected, we don't know if he would have pulled out the same way as Biden. I doubt it. If he did, he would be just as wrong.
The fact is Biden made the decision. He could have said conditions have changed, and we have to leave a few thousand there to keep the lid on so Al Qaeda doesn't reinvigorate and attack us again. I think American voters would have understood. VP Biden's boss Obama did the same thing by pulling out in 2011 in Iraq which created ISIS by leaving a vacuum. I think we're repeating the same error. Additionally it sends the wrong message to China, Russian, Iran and other adversaries of ours. North Korea just started up their nuclear factory again. No one's afraid of Biden.