Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User Style won't apply to selected image  (Read 4424 times)

Jens Peermann

User Style won't apply to selected image
« on: January 10, 2015, 03:18:32 pm »

I try to apply a user style to a selected image. The moment I click on the style I want, the selection jumps to the last image in the browser and the style is applied to that one. Happens every time, consistently.

Malcolm Payne

Re: User Style won't apply to selected image
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 01:45:56 pm »

Jens,

I tried this with C1 v8.1 on two different machines under both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 and was unable to reproduce your problem with either.

Not much help I'm afraid, but it may suggest a problem with your specific system or installation.

Cheers,

Malcolm

Jens Peermann

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 08:45:56 pm »

I am running C1 on Win 8.1 on under Parallels on a Mac. I can't use the Mac version of C1 because it requires OSX 10.9 and my 1st Generation Mac Pro doesn't run anything later than OSX 10.7.

This may be a bit unusual, but I don't see how it could affect the behavior of C1.

Jack Varney

• http://
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 06:49:13 pm »

If no one here has had a similar experience, then create a case at Phase One. Life is short, time is of the essence, get the answer from those who should know.
Jack Varney

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 02:21:41 pm »

Did you do a clean install for this update?  I had a few strange reactions after installing v8.1 and did everything I could do to figure out why and something Doug Peterson said several times in the past clicked so I did a clean install and problems solved. Yosemite changes the clean install procedure slightly so read the blogs about directions.  good luck.

Jens Peermann

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 06:58:22 pm »

Thanks gdh. I did a clean install and it solved most little problems and inconvenience. However, A big problem persists. I will start a new topic for that one.

Thanks again,
Jens
Pages: [1]   Go Up