Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Camera to Print & Screen  (Read 199859 times)

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Re: Camera to Print & Screen
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 09:24:28 am »

Good hols and am back at the 'puter  ;D

Camera To Print & Screen is now posted in the Store.

I was so impressed by the depth & breadth of practical advice that Michael & Jeff give in the Image Quality sections of the new Tutorial that I have bundled those videos alone as a separate product named Luminous Landscape Guide to Image Quality.

So for those less interested in printing but for anyone who presses a shutter release, I believe this hour and 45 minutes is invaluable.

It will also allow a purchaser the equivalent discount on the purchase of the full C2PS tutorial (less $2.00 for CC fees etc.) should they decide to get that later.

Chris

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 09:41:43 am »

I should emphasize that the videos contained in the Lu-La Guide to Image Quality are exactly the same as the files 3 to 11 of Camera to Print & Screen.

Do NOT buy both or I have to refund you!  ::)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:40:47 am by Chris Sanderson »

StuartOnline

• Travels Photographer Stuart Schaefer
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 10:27:24 am »

Good hols and am back at the 'puter  ;D

Camera To Print & Screen is now posted in the Store.

I was so impressed by the depth & breadth of practical advice that Michael & Jeff give in the Image Quality sections of the new Tutorial that I have bundled those videos alone as a separate product named Luminous Landscape Guide to Image Quality.

So for those less interested in printing but for anyone who presses a shutter release, I believe this hour and 45 minutes is invaluable.

It will also allow a purchaser the equivalent discount on the purchase of the full C2PS tutorial (less $2.00 for CC fees etc.) should they decide to get that later.

Chris

Chris,

Just to let you know I was able place my order this morning and was able to use the discount code for being a pervious owner of the first Camera to Print.

Also should add that the download went smoothly with the first 5 videos.  How many hours will this be when completed?

Best,

Stu
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 10:39:56 am by StuartOnline »

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 10:58:07 am »

Thanks for letting me know.

Post any glitches or suggestions here and if there are any problems, please send an email to customerservice AT luminous-landscape.com.
I'll be watching activity closely for the next couple of days.

StuartOnline

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 11:33:47 am »

Thanks for letting me know.

Post any glitches or suggestions here and if there are any problems, please send an email to customerservice AT luminous-landscape.com.
I'll be watching activity closely for the next couple of days.

Watched a couple of the videos and no problems.  In fact I have moved the videos to iTunes and now via Apple TV I am able to view on my 40" LED Sharp TV.
The video output to the TV looks great.  Great job Chris.

Stu

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 12:52:46 pm »

I am uncertain of the final length but somewhere between six and eight hours I expect...

W.T. Jones

• W.T. Jones LLC
So far so good
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 06:49:46 am »

The downloads went smooth as always Chris. New venue & set looks good (cluttered like my office, makes me feel at home) and the sound is excellent. They even work on a Windows computer  :o
Warren

francois

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 07:41:45 am »

Yesterday, I downloaded the first clips just after they appeared on the store and, as with Stu & W.T. Jones wrote above, everything went smoothly (download and coupon for previous owners).
No problem watching the videos on a Mac and an iPad.
Francois

peerke

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 08:03:36 am »

Great videos, again! Downloads are not lightning fast, but still fast enough.

The only thing that had me worried is that Jeff Schewe is wearing the same shirt after the profile print has dried for 12 hours in the 'New Printer' video, yuch  ;D

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 10:00:12 am »

There has been a great response to both tutorials (with many still buying both  ???   Don't!!)

Glad to hear the server is holding up - it's smokin'

StuartOnline

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 10:13:35 am »

There has been a great response to both tutorials (with many still buying both  ???   Don't!!)

Glad to hear the server is holding up - it's smokin'

Hi Chris,

I had thought you had a new video besides the CTP2 out until I read it twice. Then I figured out it was just parts of the main CTP2. 

By the way I have viewed all of the first 11 videos and enjoyed them. Can't wait for more to be posted. Really looks great on my 40" Sharp LED TV.

Best,

Stu

W.T. Jones

• W.T. Jones LLC
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 10:26:42 am »

I should emphasize that the videos contained in the Lu-La Guide to Image Quality are exactly the same as the files 3 to 11 of Camera to Print & Screen.

Do NOT buy both or I have to refund you!  ::)

This right here says a lot about the integrity of Folks who run LuLa. Others in the business world might not be so willing to, shall we say, mention anything.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 03:31:05 pm by W.T. Jones »
Warren

davidgp

• davidgp fotografia
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 01:34:21 pm »

Hi Chris,

Same as other people, I downloaded everything yesterday night (in Barcelona) without problem, I already watched the first 5 videos on a flight in my macbook using Quicktime without problem.

Many thanks for everything...

David

Janne Aavasalo

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 03:44:49 pm »

Everything was smooth sailing this far, the coupon worked, downloading went quite good even to Finland and the videos were totally worth buying.

There is however something "wrong" with the "Beyond Defaults" video. I only noticed this because I was watching the other videos with Windows Media Player (since I have a codec pack installed) and the other were just fine. This one was giving me a white screen with sound still intact until about the half way through the video where the picture came on as well.

With KMPlayer everything was ok from the beginning (I'd think VLC will also show it right).

Just a heads up and nothing serious since it works on another player.

When is the next batch of videos due btw.?

W.T. Jones

• W.T. Jones LLC
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 04:45:01 pm »

Everything was smooth sailing this far, the coupon worked, downloading went quite good even to Finland and the videos were totally worth buying.

There is however something "wrong" with the "Beyond Defaults" video. I only noticed this because I was watching the other videos with Windows Media Player (since I have a codec pack installed) and the other were just fine. This one was giving me a white screen with sound still intact until about the half way through the video where the picture came on as well.

With KMPlayer everything was ok from the beginning (I'd think VLC will also show it right).

Just a heads up and nothing serious since it works on another player.

The Beyond defaults video plays fine for me, but I did notice when I opened the folder( depending on which program I set as default) there is either a white quick time Icon or a  Orange VLC cone instead of a preview image like the remaining vids. I did not think much of it until you mentioned you had a problem.
Warren

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 05:08:16 pm »

I will likely have additional files posted in about 2 weeks. I will post an announcement here as well as What's New.

wayne2193

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 05:35:38 pm »

I also have a problem with Video 10, Beyond Defaults

Windows Media Player played all the others just fine but displays an error with the codec for this one.

Great series so far. I'm looking forward to the next batch.

Wayne

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 06:22:25 pm »

I also have a problem with Video 10, Beyond Defaults
Windows Media Player played all the others just fine but displays an error with the codec for this one.
Hmmm strange since AFAIK it is exactly the same. Actually WMP is generally sub-optimal for MOV files and VLC Player is a much better bet.

I'll repost the file tomorrow and see if that helps

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 09:46:01 pm »

No issues with any of the files here playing using Quicktime under Snow Leopard.

I watched the first series last night and found them very enjoyable and entertaining (thanks for FFWDing the paper profiling.. ;D ) I found the comparisons and discussions between the high rez MFDB and lower rez cameras particularly interesting. Great stuff.
Wild Nature Photo Travel

StuartOnline

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2011, 10:33:26 pm »

Is there any way to watch these on an iphone/ipad?

Hi there

Check out: http://luminous-landscape.com/videos/Dwnld_Video-faq.shtml#HD
You should get all your questions answered there.

Hope this helps.

Stu
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up