Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Camera to Print & Screen  (Read 199850 times)

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
Re: Camera to Print & Screen
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 12:10:40 am »

Is there any way to watch these on an iphone/ipad?

Add the QT .mov files into iTunes and then select them as videos to sync with the iPad (I wouldn't suggest iPhone cause of the size/rez).

Janne Aavasalo

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 05:32:48 am »

I will likely have additional files posted in about 2 weeks. I will post an announcement here as well as What's New.

Ok, thanks for the info Chris, I'll be waiting here eagerly :)

cbcbell

• cbcampbell.com
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 08:53:45 am »

Hi Chris,

The discount system does indeed work, and I was able to go back and retrieve the discount coupon for the new Print tutorial. However, I only worked out what to do by searching through this thread. Should there not be a button on the store page for the tutorial that gives the step-by-step, i.e. log in to your account, locate your original receipt for the first Print tutorial, download the extras, copy the discount coupon number, etc.?

In any case, thanks to all for all the hard work; I'm looking forward to these new tutorials immensely.

MichaelWorley

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 01:28:36 pm »

All Camera To Print orders have been reset to make the final file: CameraToPrint_Extras_2.zip available for download.

This .zip file contains a PDF with the C2PS discount coupon.

Please let me know here if you find CameraToPrint_Extras_2.zip still unavailable.

Chris,

I'm sorry to be missing something. I bought the 2008 Camera to Print, but the last file had no code in it. To download it again I appear to have to buy it again. That can't be what you meant. I no longer have the computer I used in 2008 to download the purchase at that time, so there's no cookies or whatever on this computer to identify me as a purchaser then. Neither do I have any proof of purchase other than my name, if you keep records that way. Can I get the discount and, if I can, how would I go about it?

Thanks,

Mike Worley

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 01:46:36 pm »

Send an email to customerservice AT luminous-landscape.com. You will be sent the appropriate discount code.

In fact, some very early purchases of From Camera to Print were made under a different database/shopping cart system and the switch-over that happened in 2008 carried the orders but not the download file information. For those orders, there is no final zip file to download. We simply email the coupon.

David S

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2011, 11:51:09 am »

"Is there any way to watch these on an iphone/ipad?"

Import the movie files into the iTunes library and then over to the ipad. I haven't tried shifting them to my iPhone but they work on the iPad.

Dave S

jwhee0615

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2011, 12:00:15 pm »

"Is there any way to watch these on an iphone/ipad?"

Import the movie files into the iTunes library and then over to the ipad. I haven't tried shifting them to my iPhone but they work on the iPad.

Dave S

Or use a file tranfer app and stream them directly to ipad from computer. Works great!

Rajan Parrikar

• Rajan Parrikar
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2011, 05:47:51 pm »

Just finished watching all the downloads available thus far.  Excellent presentation by Jeff and Michael.

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2011, 09:08:31 am »

There is however something "wrong" with the "Beyond Defaults" video. I only noticed this because I was watching the other videos with Windows Media Player (since I have a codec pack installed) and the other were just fine. This one was giving me a white screen with sound still intact until about the half way through the video where the picture came on as well.

I also have a problem with Video 10, Beyond Defaults

The problem file Beyond Defaults has been re-encoded and re-posted in zip file 5 of C2PS.

I would be grateful if anyone who had problems with it, would let me know if the new file works any better.

Chris

StuartOnline

• Travels Photographer Stuart Schaefer
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2011, 10:19:55 am »

The problem file Beyond Defaults has been re-encoded and re-posted in zip file 5 of C2PS.

I would be grateful if anyone who had problems with it, would let me know if the new file works any better.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I just went back a reviewed  "Beyond Defaults" again and had no problem. For your information I am on a MacBook Pro 2.66 (June 2009) and viewed it via iTunes. Also I am using the original download before you did this re-encoding.

Best,

Stu

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2011, 12:26:18 pm »

I think the problem was exclusive to users under Windows and WMP. There are some accented characters in the Chapter Markers that I am suspicious of: Cañada del Virgén

Dale Villeponteaux

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2011, 12:42:22 pm »

I couldn't open File 5 at all, as originally posted.  Now I can open it in Quick Time, but not in WMP, so it does seem to be a Windows problem.
My avatar isn't an accurate portrayal; I have much less hair.

jwhee0615

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2011, 08:53:27 pm »

Once again, Michael, Jeff and Chris, a great product! All vids worked great for me. I streamed from desktop to ipad2 using filebrowser. Now that Im through all the great videos I want more! When will the rest be up??

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2011, 10:31:00 pm »

Once again, Michael, Jeff and Chris, a great product! All vids worked great for me. I streamed from desktop to ipad2 using filebrowser. Now that Im through all the great videos I want more! When will the rest be up??
Not absolutely certain since I am trying to cover Colour Management which Michael & Jeff go into at length and which is taking considerable time to put together. Likely I will have some files up by next weekend.

Darrill

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2011, 06:47:51 am »

I have put the video files into iTunes and synced with my iPad and the videos are too wide for the iPad screen. The iPad lists the dimensions as 1248x702.

Any ideas what I have done wrong?

Thanks

StuartOnline

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2011, 08:30:39 am »

I have put the video files into iTunes and synced with my iPad and the videos are too wide for the iPad screen. The iPad lists the dimensions as 1248x702.

Any ideas what I have done wrong?

Thanks

Darrill

I also have setup the videos to play via my iPad 2. Had the same problem with being to wide. The solution was when I clicked on the Icon in the top right corner the screen resized to fit the correctly. This Icon only seems to show up is when you hold the iPad horizontally.  The Icon looks like an up and down arrow. You may have to tap the screen for it to show up.

Stu

Darrill

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2011, 07:19:50 pm »

Thanks Stu. Worked a treat.
Best regards, Darrill

StuartOnline

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2011, 08:19:38 am »

Chris,

Just wanted to report your next group of videos (floders 6-7, videos 12-15) downloaded and are running with no problem. For your infromation the videos where doanloaded to a Mac BookPro 2.66 (June 2009).

Best

Stu

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2011, 09:02:38 am »

Thanks for letting me know - it's always good to get some feedback  :D

francois

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2011, 12:16:23 pm »

Thanks for letting me know - it's always good to get some feedback  :D
Usually, people write when something is not going as expected...
 ;)
Francois
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up