Well, I have to extend my apologies to everyone because yesterday I said Trump had golfed 293 times since his inauguration. I did mention I might have missed a few, and I did. The total through yesterday was 300, and today is the 301st. Seems I missed a week. I also underestimated the cost to the American taxpayer at $143,000,000 instead of $151,500,000. I hope you can forgive me in the spirit of Christmas.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-151-million-golf_n_5fe3bc61c5b6e1ce83383074Whatabout Obama? He tallied up 333 rounds but it took him two terms to do so. Trump is a loser one term president and only gets four years. I wish he'd get four more years for something, say tax fraud.
Meanwhile, back in Washington. D.C., Republican Senator Roy Blount had this to say about Trump's latest clusterfuck:
""We were assured that the President would sign the bill," Blunt told reporters Thursday, casually suggesting the President may not understand what is in it -- something of an understatement given the President's conflation of the Covid stimulus and government funding packages, and his fury over spending figures he proposed himself in his budget this year."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/25/politics/donald-trump-christmas-election/index.htmlBut of course that story was in the commie/lib media, yet even Fox News says he is out on the golf course. But he has his phone with him. Thank God he's got his phone with him or we would all be doomed, doomed I say.
Meanwhile, over in conspiracy theory town the anti-COVID-vaxxers are saying that because the vaccines have to be kept really cold they must have antifreeze in them and that is why the vaccines will kill you.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-anti-vaxxer-mission-to-promote-nonexistent-covid-19-vaccine-deathsI was thinking I might do one of those GoFundMe pages and market this new anti-antifreeze pill I have been developing.