Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 808   Go Down

Author Topic: Bear Pit: now the sole domicile of politics at LuLa  (Read 466614 times)

chez

Re: Bear Pit: now the sole domicile of politics at LuLa
« Reply #220 on: November 06, 2020, 01:25:54 pm »

My preference is to shot you on 5th avenue or not stop at any red lights there or elsewhere.
Really, you don't seem to understand leadership or the laws (mandates) and cause and effect.
Your leader decided not to obey local laws and hold massive rallies allowing his clan to infect each other with Covid-19 and perhaps the flu. While mocking masks and science. That's not leadership, just the opposite.
I don’t know if you are purposely trying not to understand this, or if you are really struggling with it. Seems the later.

I think Craig understands...but he's been sheepled by the Trump aura and anything bad said about Trump is fake news. Blindly follow the fool playing the flute right off the cliff.

faberryman

« Reply #221 on: November 06, 2020, 01:29:31 pm »

I thought this was pretty hilarious.

Eric Trump touts line to report voter fraud — but no one answers the phone

https://nypost.com/2020/11/06/eric-trump-touts-voter-fraud-line-but-no-one-answers-the-phone/

Hey Joe, I linked to an article from the New York Post.

Craig Lamson

• Craig Lamson Photo Homepage
« Reply #222 on: November 06, 2020, 01:34:10 pm »

My preference is to shot you on 5th avenue or not stop at any red lights there or elsewhere.
Really, you don't seem to understand leadership or the laws (mandates) and cause and effect.
Your leader decided not to obey local laws and hold massive rallies allowing his clan to infect each other with Covid-19 and perhaps the flu. While mocking masks and science. That's not leadership, just the opposite.
I don’t know if you are purposely trying not to understand this, or if you are really struggling with it. Seems the later.

You are free to do any of those things.  You may also get caught, tried and convicted. 

Did you get all upset and crazy about mass gatherings while the BLM and Anfifa went crazy in our streets.  We were told over and over again this is simply their first amendment right to assemble and protest.  How is that any different that a Trump rally?  No one forced any anyone to attend a Trump event.  People made a choice.  Funny how freedom works. I seem to remember that every person at the Trump events was given a mask.  Funny eh?  Everyone made a personal choice to attend and to wear a mask or not.

I'm really happy to know that even in potential defeat Donald J Trump has infected you so deeply.   
Craig Lamson Photo

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
« Reply #223 on: November 06, 2020, 01:36:20 pm »

We have laws that regulate these actions but it does not STOP people for doing them. It only punishes those who are found guilty.
Trump and many of his followers, guilty. And he's suffering the consequences, he's going to lose. Then as a private citizen, without the aid of his personal Attorney General (Barr), he may end up in jail.
But you can't seem to pay attention to the lies from Trump on Covid-197 or the facts: October 22 as seen below for 'the leader": "We are rounding the turn (corner)" (on the pandemic).
On that day, we had 74 thousand infections. Yesterday, an all time high for us and ANY country: 121 thousand infections.
So Craig, are we rounding the corner: Yes or No? Simple question, are you capable of answering it?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 01:40:35 pm by digitaldog »
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Craig Lamson

« Reply #224 on: November 06, 2020, 01:36:25 pm »

I think Craig understands...but he's been sheepled by the Trump aura and anything bad said about Trump is fake news. Blindly follow the fool playing the flute right off the cliff.

Oh yes I understand that the dog got it all wrong. 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 01:39:32 pm by Craig Lamson »
Craig Lamson Photo

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2020, 01:38:56 pm »

Did you get all upset and crazy about mass gatherings while the BLM and Anfifa went crazy in our streets.
Crazy and upset for peacefull protesting? No. Crazy and upset for crimes such as looting and burning property etc? Yes.
That's the difference between us.
If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.”
― Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

Craig Lamson

« Reply #226 on: November 06, 2020, 01:39:11 pm »

Trump and many of his followers, guilty. And he's suffering the consequences, he's going to lose. Then as a private citizen, without the aid of his personal Attorney General (Barr), he may end up in jail.
But you can't seem to pay attention to the lies from Trump on Covid-27 or the facts: October 22: "We are rounding the corner" (on the pandemic).
On that day, we had 74 thousand infections. Yesterday, an all time high for us and ANY country: 121 thousand.
So Craig, are we rounding the corner: Yes or No? Simple question, are you capable of answering it?

You are correct Trump is and will be dealing consequences of his actions. 

No I don't think we are but like Trump that just my opinion.   
Craig Lamson Photo

Craig Lamson

« Reply #227 on: November 06, 2020, 01:41:52 pm »

Crazy and upset for peacefull protesting? No. Crazy and upset for crimes such as looting and burning property etc? Yes.
That's the difference between us.
If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.”
― Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

You want to try that again? 

You missed the point.  Bad when Trump and his fans gather...Good when BLM does.  Which one is it dog?
Craig Lamson Photo

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
« Reply #228 on: November 06, 2020, 01:43:16 pm »

No I don't think we are but like Trump that just my opinion.
No, it's actually a fact; we are not.
Leadership, telling lies? Like over 20K of them.

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
« Reply #229 on: November 06, 2020, 01:47:34 pm »

You want to try that again? 
You missed the point.
Nope.
One group largely wore masks. One group largely didn't while mocking mask use and science. One group needed to be there to have THEIR voices heard, the other didn't; it was simply to massage Trump's need for 'love'. One group was always outside, one group was sometimes inside. One group to protest, one group to feed Trump's ego. As a leader, Trump could have stopped both, certainly the rallies as super spreaders, but he didn't. Again, you utterly missed the concept of a leader and his/her effects on people. You are consistent in that role.  :'(

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #230 on: November 06, 2020, 02:00:59 pm »

Actually they DO have those freedoms.  They CAN shout fire in a crowded theater, they can speed through an intersection, they can choose to not wear a mask and infect others or shoot someone on 5th Ave.  And then they can also face the consequences.

We have laws that regulate these actions but it does not STOP people for doing them. It only punishes those who are found guilty.

So how come that Trump was not punished for organizing so many not essential mass gatherings and causing thousands infections?

faberryman

« Reply #231 on: November 06, 2020, 02:01:38 pm »

I remember ages ago when it was revealed that Nancy Reagan was consulting an astrologer and then trying to convince her husband, the president, to do or not do stuff based on the alignment of the stars, or whatever. I think that the president has the right to choose his advisers, but at the same time expect more of a president than to take the advice of an astrologer. That's pretty much how I feel with respect to Trump's handling of COVID. I ask myself why would a president consult with a radiologist about herd immunity. But of course that is his prerogative, and if I don't like it, I can vote for someone else the next time around, and while I am waiting on election day to arrive I can call him an idiot anywhere I want. Seems pretty straightforward.

About opinions, I think that everyone has a right to his opinion, but it does not follow that everyone's opinion is right.  All opinions are not created equal. Sure, all opinions are equal as to your favorite color, but not as to whether the Earth is flat or not, or the moon is made of green cheese or not.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 03:44:54 pm by faberryman »

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
« Reply #232 on: November 06, 2020, 02:07:01 pm »

So how come that Trump was not punished for organizing so many not essential mass gatherings and causing thousands infections?
Ask Bill Barr  ;D

Peter McLennan

« Reply #233 on: November 06, 2020, 02:12:04 pm »

In his speech tonight, Biden should offer to donate residual Democrat campaign funds to the Republicans' voter fraud litigation.

Manoli

« Reply #234 on: November 06, 2020, 02:30:57 pm »

You are free to do any of those things.  You may also get caught, tried and convicted.     

Craig, come on surely you can see the fallacy here.
No, you are not free to shoot, murder, rob or run red lights ...
That it’s prohibited by law means NO, YOU ARE NOT FREE.

or, to put it as someone posted previously,
“Your freedom ends where it infringes mine” *

(*)
... infringes includes ‘endangering my life’
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 02:33:59 pm by Manoli »

Craig Lamson

« Reply #235 on: November 06, 2020, 02:45:09 pm »

Craig, come on surely you can see the fallacy here.
No, you are not free to shoot, murder, rob or run red lights ...
That it’s prohibited by law means NO, YOU ARE NOT FREE.

or, to put it as someone posted previously,
“Your freedom ends where it infringes mine” *

(*)
... infringes includes ‘endangering my life’

You are free to do all of those things or at least try.  The law does not stop you, it only punishes. 
Ask a murder victims family if the law stopped the killer from commiting the act.
Craig Lamson Photo

Craig Lamson

« Reply #236 on: November 06, 2020, 02:49:25 pm »

Nope.
One group largely wore masks. One group largely didn't while mocking mask use and science. One group needed to be there to have THEIR voices heard, the other didn't; it was simply to massage Trump's need for 'love'. One group was always outside, one group was sometimes inside. One group to protest, one group to feed Trump's ego. As a leader, Trump could have stopped both, certainly the rallies as super spreaders, but he didn't. Again, you utterly missed the concept of a leader and his/her effects on people. You are consistent in that role.  :'(

So now you are the arbiter of who gets to have their voices heard and who does not or who has the right of assemnbly and who does not?  My oh my, I guess for the digtial dog only some people have rights.

You utterly miss the concept of freedom.  Why am I not surprised.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 03:05:14 pm by Craig Lamson »
Craig Lamson Photo

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #237 on: November 06, 2020, 02:50:14 pm »

You are free to do all of those things or at least try.  The law does not stop you, it only punishes. 
Ask a murder victims family if the law stopped the killer from commiting the act.
I am more interested in how to stop a president from telling lies, ( day after day... )

https://apnews.com/article/trump-fabricates-election-corruption-6f505533b323acc33350e0cebf937aa6

Maybe by not electing him..
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

Craig Lamson

« Reply #238 on: November 06, 2020, 03:03:44 pm »

No, it's actually a fact; we are not.
Leadership, telling lies? Like over 20K of them.

Lets  review shall we?

You asked, based on a single metric...the number of new cases...if we are "turning the corner" on the virus.

So I'll ask you...

1.  Are the positive test results to hospital cases rates falling since the start of the pandemic?
2.  Are the hospitilization rates to intensive care case rates falling since the start of the pandemic?
3.  Are the use of ventilators in intensive care cases falling since the start of the pandimic?
4.  Are doctors providing better treatment options since the start of the pandemic?
5.  Are there better therapeutic treatments available or soon to be available since the start of the pandemic?
6   Are vaccines closer to being available since the start of the pandemic?
7.  Are death rates from Covid lower now since the start of the pandemic?

So tell us Andrew, whats the answer to those questions?

If even some of those are true, perhaps Trumps opinion that we are "turning the corner" on the virus just might be correct or at least he has some justification for his comments.

Craig Lamson Photo

Craig Lamson

« Reply #239 on: November 06, 2020, 03:04:17 pm »

I am more interested in how to stop a president from telling lies, ( day after day... )

https://apnews.com/article/trump-fabricates-election-corruption-6f505533b323acc33350e0cebf937aa6

Maybe by not electing him..

Now you have Biden who also likes to lie. 
Craig Lamson Photo
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 808   Go Up