Yep...like it will somehow magically go away. The biggest issue with Trump is he spews garbage more than anything of value to the point where you have no idea if its valuable information or just politic positioning. During a crisis is not when you politic...
Craig...you seem to know everything and anything about Trump and everyone else is clueless. In fact, you are starting to sound a lot like Trump...maybe try staying away from his propaganda for a bit.
I simply know what he says and how he says it and I watch it whenever I can, or watch a replay,, and you are showing you don't. Trump gives you his scientists every time he has a conference, which is everyday and they speak their minds. Perhaps you should stay away from the media propaganda for a bit.
Added on edit:
As Armand showed, and he did show what the thought he was going to show, Trump didn't say the virus was going away by April, only that hit was his hope. And guess what, lots of people were hoping that too. So if wishing for the best while knowing it could be worse...and TELLING that to people via experts in the fields, is screwing up, then I feel for you.