Slobodan has gone very quiet. He and I might not agree on much but I hope all is well and that he is recovering from whatever bug he has.
I fear this is going to happen more and more, contributors going quiet and the not knowing...
Noticed too; fingers crossed all is okay, but it could also be communication problems. I had a battle with Google Chrome yesterday, and could not open Google through it and only managed to do that by using another server I have on the computer. But no problem on the iPad at the same period.
All normal today, except the bank: my local branch was closed, and a notice informed me I had to to the branch in the next town. When I got there, the door was locked and two people were toiling inside. Through the glass, one told me that to get my money, I had to use the cash machine, which I never do. So, to the machine I went, only to discover the bastards want almost 8% off me for the privilege! What could I do?
The next problem will be putting money in: can't use a cash dispenser backwards, as far as I can tell. As I do it by lodging a cheque.... Anyway, nice to see that the banks will get richer because of this crisis.
Rob