Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 196   Go Down

Author Topic: Impeaching Donald Trump  (Read 136578 times)

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
Re: Impeaching Donald Trump
« Reply #3040 on: January 13, 2020, 06:55:23 am »

So far, Trump is doing what he said he will be doing during the campaign. That’s trustworthy.
+1

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #3041 on: January 13, 2020, 07:03:20 am »

Alan, Alan...
This is falling to a level at which no debate is possible. At least with me.
You don't know me at all.
Why are you talking of "you", "Hatred of Trump" etc?
"Willing to sacrifice America Boys and Girls?..." Pathetic, isn't it?

I'm stating that Mr. Trump is not trustworthy. An opinion shared by many, whether you like it or not.
Just "yesterday" Mr. Trump was abandoning his former Kurdish allies in Syria, I am told.
I believe that muslims will think it twice before taking Mr.Trump at his word...

Just that. It's very clear. I don't understand then your tirade.
No anti-Trump conspiracy here. Just my opinion that Trump's support of anything might be only blahblah.

But I'm not sending you my coordinates, just in case...

The only people who say he's untrustworthy are those who don't like his policies.  Arguing that "I was told" that he abandoned his Kurdish allies is not a very strong argument.  It sounds like a cop-out.  The fact is America never promised the Kurds anything, just that we together would work together to destroy ISIS which is what we've done.  No promises beyond that were made.

Meanwhile, speaking of broken promises, where is the 2% all the European NATO countries promised but failed to deliver on? You know, relationships are a two-way street. Where are all the promises European countries made in the PAris Accord but failed to follow through and meet their CO2 reductions?  America and Trump understood the BS coming from over there and China as well.  That's why he pulled out because Europe is phony. Only a few nations there keep their word.   

rabanito

« Reply #3042 on: January 13, 2020, 07:46:44 am »

The only people who say he's untrustworthy are those who don't like his policies.  Arguing that "I was told" that he abandoned his Kurdish allies is not a very strong argument.  It sounds like a cop-out.

Alan, Alan...
It just means "I got it from the media". Like almost everybody else. Occam's razor...
Again that simple.

Meanwhile, speaking of broken promises, where is the 2% all the European NATO countries promised but failed to deliver on?

I don't have the faintest idea maybe we could open another sub-topic on this subject if there's any interest.

But this doesn't change anything in my statements.
That Hitler wasn't trustworthy didn't make Stalin better...
The fact that the ayatollahs aren't trustworthy doesn't make Trump trustworthier.
Independent entities

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #3043 on: January 13, 2020, 07:55:08 am »

Alan, Alan...
It just means "I got it from the media". Like almost everybody else. Occam's razor...
Again that simple.

I don't have the faintest idea maybe we could open another sub-topic on this subject if there's any interest.

But this doesn't change anything in my statements.
That Hitler wasn't trustworthy didn't make Stalin better...
The fact that the ayatollahs aren't trustworthy doesn't make Trump trustworthier.
Independent entities

Maybe you should expand the media you read.   Looking at news that only shows Trump in bad light, will blind you to truth. 

I never said Trump was untrustworthy because others are untrustworthy.  What I said is that he is trustworthy while others are untrustworthy.  What has he done that untrustworthy?

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #3044 on: January 13, 2020, 08:02:52 am »

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #3045 on: January 13, 2020, 08:26:17 am »

Maybe you should expand the media you read.   Looking at news that only shows Trump in bad light, will blind you to truth. 
I never said Trump was untrustworthy because others are untrustworthy.  What I said is that he is trustworthy while others are untrustworthy.  What has he done that untrustworthy?

Alan, sometimes, when i read posts like these i think    you are Trump    ;)

maybe because you sound so trustworthy ?
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography
« Reply #3046 on: January 13, 2020, 08:29:38 am »

Wow, there is a big disconnect between what President Trump said the other day regarding the Soleimani killing and his national security team.  The President said that four US Embassies had been targeted by Iran.  None of the security officials who appeared on Sunday morning news shows could or would substantiate this claim.  Truth is something precious and this President doesn't seem to care.

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #3047 on: January 13, 2020, 08:45:51 am »

Alan, sometimes, when i read posts like these i think    you are Trump    ;)

maybe because you sound so trustworthy ?
That's because I give my first and last name, tell people where I live and even show a picture of myself.  That adds trust.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #3048 on: January 13, 2020, 08:46:12 am »

Like we care if there were four, one, or zero embassy threatened. There was an opportunity to nuke the mofo and they took it.

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #3049 on: January 13, 2020, 08:58:12 am »

Wow, there is a big disconnect between what President Trump said the other day regarding the Soleimani killing and his national security team.  The President said that four US Embassies had been targeted by Iran.  None of the security officials who appeared on Sunday morning news shows could or would substantiate this claim.  Truth is something precious and this President doesn't seem to care.
General Soleimani killed up to 800 American soldiers.  He was Iran's chief architect and military commander supporting terrorist and other rebel organizations and groups in the middle East sowing pain, death and destruction.  His aim and life's work was to put Iran in charge of the ME.  So now he's dead.  Whether he planned to attack 4 embassies or do something else that's bad or worse, does it really matter? You seem to be more interested in criticizing Trump rather than looking how this act weakens Iran and makes America stronger.

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #3050 on: January 13, 2020, 09:19:06 am »

General Soleimani killed up to 800 American soldiers.  He was Iran's chief architect and military commander supporting terrorist and other rebel organizations and groups in the middle East sowing pain, death and destruction.  His aim and life's work was to put Iran in charge of the ME.  So now he's dead.  Whether he planned to attack 4 embassies or do something else that's bad or worse, does it really matter? You seem to be more interested in criticizing Trump rather than looking how this act weakens Iran and makes America stronger.
The axis of evil... you are with us or against us....
Maybe it is more efficient to nuke Iran completely to get rid of all the bad guys in one blow; Nethanyahu will agree...
So many unused nuclear weapons desperately waiting to fly and to produce freedom...

and to make myself trustworthy to you and RSL i add a comforting portrait, my gender; hometown;  even my age.

Pieter Kers
Amsterdam
Male 58 years
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 11:19:34 am by kers »
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #3051 on: January 13, 2020, 09:48:46 am »

...i add a comforting portrait...

I see you are appropriately dressed for the impending nuclear catastrophe  ;D

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #3052 on: January 13, 2020, 11:35:49 am »

The axis of evil... you are with us or against us....
Maybe it is more efficient to nuke Iran completely to get rid of all the bad guys in one blow; Nethanyahu will agree...
So many unused nuclear weapons desperately waiting to fly and to produce freedom...

and to make myself trustworthy to you and RSL i add a comforting portrait, my gender; hometown;  even my age.

Pieter Kers
Amsterdam
Male 58 years
See it works.   I already trust you more. ;)

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #3053 on: January 13, 2020, 12:09:25 pm »

JoeKitchen

« Reply #3054 on: January 13, 2020, 12:42:42 pm »

"They are lying that our enemy is America. Our enemy is right here!"
https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWozMjRQdGpvQU1FWjJvM0NZd0N6bXdLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

This is certainly not going to go over well with the media.  It will be interesting to see the far fetched contorted argument to make this a negative on Trump. 

In other news though, Booker is out.
"Photography is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #3055 on: January 13, 2020, 01:29:06 pm »

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWozMjRQdGpvQU1FWjJvM0NZd0N6bXdLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Alan, give a description of the link and an idea of why it's relevant.

Jeremy

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #3056 on: January 13, 2020, 03:13:54 pm »

This article reports about Iranians demonstrating against their leaders calling them the dictators and that America is not the enemy.  They blame their leaders for lying to them that the plane's downing was due to mechanical problems before finally owning up to the fact that it was shot down by the Iranian military.  Trump has taken advantage of this tweeting in Farsi that he supports the demonstrators.  He warns the Iranian government not to kill any of the demostrativos meanwhile putting more sanctions on Iran to pressure the leaders.

I was thinking about this that regular Iranians themselves have been hurt by the JCPOA nuclear agreement.  Because President Obama made the deal, he couldn't very well argue against the Iranian leadership. Thus he de-facto supported them.  In fact he did nothing a few years ago when demonstrators were being killed by their government in the hundreds.  But Trump ended the JCPOA putting the mullahs on notice he;s not their friend.  That's given regular Iranians hope that maybe they can change their government.  By Trump coming out and telling their leaders not to hurt them, they appreciate what Trump is doing despite the fact sanctions hurts the country.  Out of all this they hope to do away with their dictators and get to real democracy.   If the JCPOA was still in force, and or Obama president, the demonstrators would have no hope for the future.  Now they feel Trump is on their side.

This is great for Iranian people, good for Trump's re-election possibility and bad to Iranian leaders and American Democrats. 

Of course the media will try to spin this another way somehow.  But the people here on this forum are smart and will see through the bias, I'm sure.  :)

Peter McLennan

« Reply #3057 on: January 13, 2020, 08:51:11 pm »

The wriggling and twisting is something to behold.

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #3058 on: January 14, 2020, 05:56:35 am »

;D

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #3059 on: January 14, 2020, 10:25:13 am »

;D

Yeah, the US constitution is a joke. And who needs oaths of office anyway.
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 196   Go Up