Then what is your "remedial solution"? "Do something"? Like what? You keep avoiding answering my question with sidetracking, but you have not offered a single answer.
That is no true.
I have answered clearly that the way forward is a combination of reasonable individual effort as well as corporate measures that will result from change in legislation. That has to start from a decision from elected representatives to adopt measures in order to comply to the Paris agreement.
I have provided concrete examples of the measures I have started to take. They are far from perfect but are steps in the right direction. If you are genuinely interested you will easily find a list of concrete things you can start tomorrow without chaninging your life style dramatically. I have mentioned the examples of Sweden, a leader in terms of environmental developments, with one of the highest standards of living and most happy populations on earth.
On the public policy/corporate side I have pointed at what California has been doing in terms of emission control. Tesla, a possible future leader in electric mobility, was born as a result of these policies. Their market cap was once larger than GM. Eco friendly policies do generate business opportunities.
Of course that works better in a free market not hindered by too much tariffs.
But everything has to start from, just like Alan has done, admitting the possibility that man has an impact on global warming.
Cheers,
Bernard