Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 107   Go Down

Author Topic: The American Constitution  (Read 118799 times)

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography
Re: The American Constitution
« Reply #1760 on: August 21, 2019, 06:18:37 pm »

I already get Social Security and Medicare, free healthcare. What else are they offering?😀
Are you in some kind of program the rest of us seniors are not?  I pay a monthly premium for Medicare along with co-pays every time I go to the doctor (Medigap insurance covers that).  The Medicare premium is also means tested and the more income you have from pensions/investments the higher your premium is.   I just had my physical last week and Medicare doesn't pay for that or the lab work.  TNSTAAFL!!!!    (short for There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch).

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #1761 on: August 21, 2019, 06:29:55 pm »

Are you in some kind of program the rest of us seniors are not?  I pay a monthly premium for Medicare along with co-pays every time I go to the doctor (Medigap insurance covers that).  The Medicare premium is also means tested and the more income you have from pensions/investments the higher your premium is.   I just had my physical last week and Medicare doesn't pay for that or the lab work.  TNSTAAFL!!!!    (short for There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch).
Well, that's true.  I do pay a monthly fee and there is a small deductible every year; I think it's about $175.  I don;t pay a co-pay.  My secondary insurance picks that up.  I pay for that too.  So yeah.  It's not totally free.  But if the Danes buy us, they'll make everything free.  Plus they got hot women too.  That's why he can't go there.  Melania took one look at the Premier and told Donald he's staying home.  :)

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #1762 on: August 21, 2019, 07:37:27 pm »

Denmark offers to buy USA.

Would they accept all Americans?

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #1763 on: August 21, 2019, 08:54:04 pm »

... Melania took one look at the Premier and told Donald he's staying home.  :)

Bingo! :D

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
« Reply #1764 on: August 21, 2019, 10:36:37 pm »

And he's doubling down! https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458316-trump-stuns-with-denmark-fight.

Is this because of a bar bet or something?

Is it a diversion from something else that's even weirder?

I mean, seriously, does he not have anything to do?
--
Robert

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #1765 on: August 21, 2019, 10:44:14 pm »

And he's doubling down! https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/458316-trump-stuns-with-denmark-fight.

Is this because of a bar bet or something?

I mean, seriously, does he not have anything to do?
Well, no one's talking about collusion or obstruction or racism or guns.

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #1766 on: August 21, 2019, 11:06:22 pm »

The plot thickens.
"U.S. has conveyed its 'strong position' to Greece about Iranian tanker: official"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-iran-tanker-usa-greece/us-has-conveyed-its-strong-position-to-greece-about-iranian-tanker-official-idUSKCN1V920F
So now what?  The plot thickens even more.  Let's take bets on what's going to happen.  I think Iran will sail the boat directly to Syria to offload the oil challenging the US to do something about it.  Then the US Navy seizes the boat.  What do you think?  What about the boat Iran seized.  Isn't that one British?
"Greece says it will not help Iranian tanker to reach Syria"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-iran-tanker-greece-idUSKCN1VB0QU

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
« Reply #1767 on: August 22, 2019, 07:48:58 am »

--
Robert

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
« Reply #1768 on: August 22, 2019, 09:27:41 am »

Well, no one's talking about collusion or obstruction or racism or guns.

Next week, he's buying Iceland. You heard it here first.   ;)
--
Robert

mbaginy

« Reply #1769 on: August 22, 2019, 11:16:08 am »

Hey Robert, how can anyone question him?  I just heard him exclaim, while glancing towards the heavens, "I am the chosen one!"
Oh dear, this moron is completely off his rocker!  Can't someone in the White House help him have some sort of accident?

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #1770 on: August 22, 2019, 11:18:14 am »

.... Can't someone in the White House help him have some sort of accident?

This type of statement could get you referred to the FBI.

mbaginy

« Reply #1771 on: August 22, 2019, 11:24:25 am »

I pose no threat to him.  I'm saddened to think of too many assassinations of good leaders while others (not only this guy; don't even want to print his name) remains to spew his venom.  A number of other leaders should also encounter accidents for all I care, but the Chosen One is a complete disaster.  In the US!!  I also find that extremely sad, while most of the GOP remains silent.

Rob C

« Reply #1772 on: August 22, 2019, 11:24:52 am »

But he wouldn't believe them; the FBI, I mean.

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #1773 on: August 22, 2019, 11:49:06 am »

Hey Robert, how can anyone question him?  I just heard him exclaim, while glancing towards the heavens, "I am the chosen one!"
Oh dear, this moron is completely off his rocker!  Can't someone in the White House help him have some sort of accident?
You got to have a good sense of humor to understand Trump's hyperbolic sense of rhetoric. 

Slobodan Blagojevic

• My website
« Reply #1774 on: August 22, 2019, 11:50:43 am »

... I'm saddened to think of too many assassinations of good leaders while others... remains to spew his venom.  A number of other leaders should also encounter accidents...

Once again, you are advocating assassinations of your political opponents. Despicable  >:(

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #1775 on: August 22, 2019, 11:52:00 am »

I pose no threat to him.  I'm saddened to think of too many assassinations of good leaders while others (not only this guy; don't even want to print his name) remains to spew his venom.  A number of other leaders should also encounter accidents for all I care, but the Chosen One is a complete disaster.  In the US!!  I also find that extremely sad, while most of the GOP remains silent.
Trump's a good leader defending the US as an American president should.  Our last president was too busy wanted his tuchus kissed by the rest of the world to really defend us. 

James Clark

« Reply #1776 on: August 22, 2019, 12:08:57 pm »

Once again, you are advocating assassinations of your political opponents. Despicable  >:(

Despicable, yes.  Also deplorable.

Ladies and gentlemen, quoth the President of the United States:

"...So here, I just wrote this down today. Hillary wants to raise taxes -- it's a comparison. I want to lower them. Hillary wants to expand regulations, which she does bigly. Can you believe that? I will reduce them very, very substantially, could be as much as 70 to 75 percent. Hillary wants to shut down energy production. I want to expand it. Lower electric bills, folks! Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know..."

Hey - this is also the source of that "bigly" thing.  This quote just keeps giving :D

mbaginy

« Reply #1777 on: August 22, 2019, 12:09:10 pm »

Trump's a good leader defending the US as an American president should.  Our last president was too busy wanted his tuchus kissed by the rest of the world to really defend us.
Shoot first, ask questions later?  Hurrah for us and to hell with all the others?  Yeah, right, Alan.

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #1778 on: August 22, 2019, 12:10:10 pm »

That is an exceptionally silly, and rather offensive, thing to write, and it has no place here (or anywhere else, for that matter). Have a care.

Jeremy

James Clark

« Reply #1779 on: August 22, 2019, 12:12:19 pm »

That is an exceptionally silly, and rather offensive, thing to write, and it has no place here (or anywhere else, for that matter). Have a care.

Jeremy

If only Trump himself would post here.  You'd never get a break :D
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 107   Go Up