I wouldn't put Justin Trudeau together with Trump or Bush. Trudeau campaigned hard to qualify as a MP candidate, got elected, served two terms as MP for Papineau district in Montreal, and then he campaigned and won as Canada Prime Minister. Instead of riding in a golf cart like his colleague south of the border, he boxes, snowboards and paddles canoe.
You know, that's true enough. My mother lives in his riding, btw, he still does a bit of door to door during elections.
I don't know how much Dubya and Jeb owed to the Bush dynasty, but I don't see Ivanka as earning the top job by virtue of past experience or skill set. But electing Presidents seems to be different, somehow, at least these days. Maybe any old public profile will do. It's hard to know exactly kind of job experience is beneficial, but some knowledge of history should be required.