Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1 8 requires explicit save location?  (Read 2544 times)

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
C1 8 requires explicit save location?
« on: November 07, 2014, 04:45:24 pm »

With C1 7 i was able to save a processed file by default in the same folder as the original image folder resided, by selecting that in the File tab under process recipe, and I didn’t need to select an explicit output location in the output location tool.  Pretty simple.

Seems with C1 8 I must always set the folder the image is in so it will be saved in the image folder using the output location tool.  Is there some setting I’m missing?

deejjjaaaa

Re: C1 8 requires explicit save location?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 04:54:02 pm »

Is there some setting I’m missing?
yes, you are - you can setup it as before so that it will be saving the output in the same folder where the original raw is

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 10:02:01 pm »

yes, you are - you can setup it as before so that it will be saving the output in the same folder where the original raw is
OK.  Any hint as to what I'm missing appreciated, it appears to be setup the same way I had C1 7.

deejjjaaaa

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 10:31:27 am »

process recipe tool -> file -> root folder -> select "image folder" from drop down list
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:33:32 am by deejjjaaaa »

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 12:40:06 am »

that's what I thought, wasn't working.  My only option in the output location tool was Choose Folder ...  so I reset that tool and then the Output option was available.  That seems to be the missing piece.

allegretto

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 12:17:28 am »

that's what I thought, wasn't working.  My only option in the output location tool was Choose Folder ...  so I reset that tool and then the Output option was available.  That seems to be the missing piece.

Mine defaults to the last selected folder. I can always change that of course, but mine seems to just do what it did last time in this regard...
Pages: [1]   Go Up