Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Raincoat  (Read 689 times)

petermfiore

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2706
    • Peter Fiore Fine Art
The Raincoat
« on: October 10, 2014, 01:49:17 pm »

This is sequence I shot in the summer of '73. I was a lad of 17.......at the time I wondered what the man in the raincoat could have said to make the young lady so very mad!! LOL

Peter

I shot with my trusty Rollie 35
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 03:49:44 pm by petermfiore »
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: The Raincoat
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 05:27:30 pm »

Maybe she didn't want to buy his "French postcards?"
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

petermfiore

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2706
    • Peter Fiore Fine Art
Re: The Raincoat
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 05:34:25 pm »

Thank God I never got to see those!!! Would have made such an indelible mark on a young man....

Peter

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: The Raincoat
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 05:38:07 pm »

Look at his arms. What's he doing with that raincoat?
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.
Pages: [1]   Go Up