Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 30, 2026, 08:03:41 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
User Critiques
>
The Raincoat
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: The Raincoat (Read 686 times)
petermfiore
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 2706
The Raincoat
«
on:
October 10, 2014, 01:49:17 pm »
This is sequence I shot in the summer of '73. I was a lad of 17.......at the time I wondered what the man in the raincoat could have said to make the young lady so very mad!! LOL
Peter
I shot with my trusty Rollie 35
«
Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 03:49:44 pm by petermfiore
»
Logged
www.peterfiore.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRsNaNM0ZeU
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: The Raincoat
«
Reply #1 on:
October 10, 2014, 05:27:30 pm »
Maybe she didn't want to buy his "French postcards?"
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
petermfiore
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 2706
Re: The Raincoat
«
Reply #2 on:
October 10, 2014, 05:34:25 pm »
Thank God I never got to see those!!! Would have made such an indelible mark on a young man....
Peter
Logged
www.peterfiore.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRsNaNM0ZeU
RSL
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 16748
Re: The Raincoat
«
Reply #3 on:
October 10, 2014, 05:38:07 pm »
Look at his arms. What's he doing with that raincoat?
Logged
Russ Lewis
www.russ-lewis.com.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
User Critiques
>
The Raincoat
Loading...