Please show where.
Sorry no time, it's there for your eyes to read.
How could the killing of an innocent child not be relevant to this discussion?
I am getting tired of your systematic partial quotation tactics. I condemn this action but it is about Palestinians killing other Palestinians. If your point is that the armed arm of Hamas is hurting Palestinians, yes I agree that they are.
It is not directly relevant because the discussion between you and me is not about whether the armed arm of Hamas is doing horrible things, they are as I and others have acknowledged numerous times. The discussion between you and me is about whether the Israeli army is doing things that are an order of magnitude more horrible than what Hamas has been doing.
I've told you (twice) that the UN condemnation of 2012 actions by both Israeli and Palestinian groups applies to current actions by Israeli and Palestinian groups.
OK, thanks for the clarification. How about the many other UN resolutions that the Israeli government has violated? May I derive from your willingness to adhere to the word and spirit of international rulings that you also condemn the successive Israel govs for having not adhered to these other UN resolutions?
Which is it? Is your accusation that I think the Israeli government "free of any wrong doing" -- or -- is your accusation that I think the Israeli government is "not any more guilty than Hamas"?
Since I was asking you a question (you may not have noticed the question mark at the end of my sentence), would you mind answering which it is if any of these 2 it is?
If time constraints forces you to pick one of these 2, please answer the second one.
Cheers,
Bernard