Looks like you are the one not reading correctly! 
I didn't say it was your preferred camera, just that you like tunnel like viewfinders which is what you get on APS-C cameras.
Go back and read what I actually said, Reply #27
" the supposedly wonderful new Sony one. It's grim, I'd rather use a APS-C DSLR."
Let me spell that out for you. I'd prefer to use a APS-C DSLR viewfinder
compared to a Sony A7. OK? Nothing about preferring to use an APS-C viewfinder in general.
And more misreading. You must not use fast lenses then I take it [>f2.8].
Again I'm NOT misreading like you.
I don't have difficulties with focusing. No I don't use wide aperture lenses, never suggested I do.
Except, you are the one not reading as I was referring to video viewfinders not ext monitors.
The HDVF EL75
IS a viewfinder, not an external monitor. Check the specs, it only has a viewfinder input and doesn't take a normal video feed.
If you had any knowledge of broadcast camera technology you'd understand that.
Why spend so much time making a fool of yourself arguing over
my preference ?
I don't like EVFs, you're welcome to them, I don't need them.