What I wonder is this: If you convert to B&W by simply decreasing colour saturation all the way, is it still allowed? 
I'm not sure if it is allowed or advisable, but I converted it anyway for your convenience (see attached image).
I desaturated in on my old laptop armed with a 13-year old Photoshop 6 (fully paid for and registered with Adobe - along with my other personal information that was distributed recently worldwide). I was wondering whether the latest version of PS CC would produce anything more meaningful, but either way, the BW version simply doesn't work for me. I'm sure there are some connoisseurs who really enjoy pronounced contours and shapes, and harsh treatments in the grungy monochrome scenes, but speaking for myself, I like good light to see all the colours.
Anyway, it seems that in this particular case the BW conversion wouldn't be in the best interest of the model or most viewers.
A gentle Puppet Warp push in the westerly direction (starting at the easternmost point of the formation) might yield a more pleasing result.
But look at all that noise and grain. It's almost enough to put one off all sex. 
Yes, Ray, I noticed all the noise when I examined the original picture. Most likely, shot at high ISO. It must have been quite dark in that room.
As you say, the overall impression is off-putting, that's why I pointed out that the corners held the most promise.