Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Recent Works IIb  (Read 150532 times)

BlasR

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 760
    • http://BMRWorldPhotos.com
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #360 on: October 29, 2008, 01:54:30 pm »

Quote from: MACoberly
Nice shot.

M>

 Thank you,
 

but I like more, Gorgeous shot!

Could you please re-write it?  


Logged
BlasR
  [url=http://www.BMRWORLDPHOTOS.CO

witz

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 199
    • http://www.chriswitzke.com
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #361 on: October 29, 2008, 02:32:20 pm »

dirty scratchy and beat up.....
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.




witzke-studio.com


Logged

Frank Doorhof

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1522
    • http://
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #362 on: October 29, 2008, 05:03:10 pm »

LOVE the run down look, especially on the last one, very very nice.
Logged

haefnerphoto

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 680
    • http://www.jameshaefner.com
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #363 on: October 29, 2008, 05:19:05 pm »

Witz, Very nice!  I'm partial to the flowers.  Jim
Logged

Colorwave

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1006
    • Colorwave Imaging
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #364 on: October 29, 2008, 06:33:16 pm »

Quote from: witz
dirty scratchy and beat up.....
Three stunning images, witz.  I have a hard time picking between the first and last.  These are winners.
Thanks for sharing,
Ron H.
Logged
-Ron H.
[url=http://colorwaveimaging.com

HarperPhotos

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1309
    • http://www.harperphoto.com
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #365 on: October 29, 2008, 07:43:40 pm »

Hello,

5 Shots taken at Waipu Cove a hour and a half north of Auckland.

Stats:

Mamiya 645AFDII
Mamiya AF 45mm
Leaf Aptus 75
250th Sec, F11.0, 50 ISO
Processed and stitched in CS4

Simon
Logged
Simon Harper
Harper Photographics Ltd
http://www.harperphoto.com
http://www.facebook.com/harper.photographics

Auckland, New Zealand

BlasR

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 760
    • http://BMRWorldPhotos.com
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #366 on: October 30, 2008, 07:38:51 am »

P45+ h1, Naples,FL
Logged
BlasR
  [url=http://www.BMRWORLDPHOTOS.CO

MACoberly

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #367 on: October 30, 2008, 11:15:24 am »

Quote from: BlasR
Thank you,
 

but I like more, Gorgeous shot!

Could you please re-write it?

Your right.

EDIT: Gorgeous shot!

M>
Logged

Colorwave

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1006
    • Colorwave Imaging
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #368 on: October 30, 2008, 11:52:48 am »

This image wound up on a card of mine, from near dusk under the Golden Gate Bridge . . .
-Ron H.
Logged
-Ron H.
[url=http://colorwaveimaging.com

vandevanterSH

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 625
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #369 on: October 30, 2008, 02:15:09 pm »

Quote from: Colorwave
This image wound up on a card of mine, from near dusk under the Golden Gate Bridge . . .
-Ron H.

I was in that same spot last week and didn't see that shot.  Very nice..If I get there again, I will remember it.

Steve
Logged

Snook

  • Guest
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #370 on: October 30, 2008, 04:35:07 pm »

Quote from: HarperPhotos
Hello,

5 Shots taken at Waipu Cove a hour and a half north of Auckland.

Stats:

Mamiya 645AFDII
Mamiya AF 45mm
Leaf Aptus 75
250th Sec, F11.0, 50 ISO
Processed and stitched in CS4

Simon


Very Nice image..
I do not want you to take offense but in the tree line on the right side of the image there is a Dodge and Burn Path that is very noticeable where the tree line is against the sky.
Looks like when you Photomatrix it or stitched it,  the program left and Obvious line that screams Post..
Beautiful image but I would get rid of that obvious post markings..
Snook
Logged

simplify

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 201
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #371 on: October 30, 2008, 04:51:37 pm »

P45+ Hasselblad 503
[attachment=9336:6a00e54f...0b_800wi.jpg][attachment=9335:6a00e54f...0b_800wi.jp
g][attachment=9337:6a00e54f...0c_800wi.jpg]
Logged

Streetwise

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 125
    • DavidAnderson.tv
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #372 on: October 30, 2008, 09:18:35 pm »

Quote from: HarperPhotos
Hello,

5 Shots taken at Waipu Cove a hour and a half north of Auckland.

Stats:

Mamiya 645AFDII
Mamiya AF 45mm
Leaf Aptus 75
250th Sec, F11.0, 50 ISO
Processed and stitched in CS4

Simon

Simon, did you use a pano head for that? NICE!!!

Dave
Logged

HarperPhotos

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1309
    • http://www.harperphoto.com
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #373 on: October 30, 2008, 09:53:17 pm »

Hi Dave,

This is the tripod I use for all my panorama's.

Thanks

Simon
Logged
Simon Harper
Harper Photographics Ltd
http://www.harperphoto.com
http://www.facebook.com/harper.photographics

Auckland, New Zealand

BlasR

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 760
    • http://BMRWorldPhotos.com
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #374 on: November 03, 2008, 09:40:15 am »

Great Sand Dunes,CO
Logged
BlasR
  [url=http://www.BMRWORLDPHOTOS.CO

revaaron

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 333
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #375 on: November 03, 2008, 12:57:14 pm »

so.... my scanner isn't in focus anymore I found out.  I compared scans against scans on another scanner. when I scan there isn't any "infocus" part of the negative. though through a loop they look great. the scanner is an epson v500. I wish I bought something a little better.

these were over in south west NH. the lady is my mom. the dog is my dog.
Kodak 160VC







and then fuji 100AF slide film (color positive)


Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #376 on: November 03, 2008, 01:13:31 pm »

Quote from: BlasR
Great Sand Dunes,CO
Love it. I'll bet a huge print looks fantastic.

Jeremy
Logged

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #377 on: November 03, 2008, 01:14:56 pm »

Quote from: simplify
P45+ Hasselblad 503
[attachment=9336:6a00e54f...0b_800wi.jpg][attachment=9335:6a00e54f...0b_800wi.jp
g][attachment=9337:6a00e54f...0c_800wi.jpg]
The first certainly shows you take your login name here seriously! It has a wonderfully peaceful air about it.

Jeremy
Logged

BlasR

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 760
    • http://BMRWorldPhotos.com
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #378 on: November 03, 2008, 01:39:32 pm »

Quote from: kikashi
Love it. I'll bet a huge print looks fantastic.

Jeremy
 You're right,

I got 24x36 in look great

Thank you

BlasR
Logged
BlasR
  [url=http://www.BMRWORLDPHOTOS.CO

BlasR

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 760
    • http://BMRWorldPhotos.com
Recent Works IIb
« Reply #379 on: November 04, 2008, 02:23:21 pm »

2 dunes
Logged
BlasR
  [url=http://www.BMRWORLDPHOTOS.CO
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23   Go Up