Well, I like the first one! We tend to read from left to right, but the lighting in the plants on the lower right catches my eye, which then wanders over to the ramp and up to the house. A little more detail might be nice, but including that without noise, etc. with mostly available light wouldn't be easy. The second one seems unbalanced to me, and I don't think the brown picnic table/ chairs in what's otherwise mostly monochromatic adds anything. The third one like like an OOF 'accidental' image. The fourth one I think would have been better if you changed perspective to include more of the house and less of the undeveloped yard. Also the OOF railing at the bottom doesn't add anything.
My $0.02
Mike.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=223425\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks I appreciate the honest feedback
They are just not edited correctly as they were just quick transfers from C-1.
The accidental OOF was no accident. that is my 80mm 1.9 wide open...:+}
Loving that lens lately.
I agree with the different color chair and the yard is not unfinished, it is just more "natural" dirt sand from the region...:+}
Thanks
will post so others here soon to see what you think also
Snook
Here are some different mood from same farm,
P30 AFDII 80mm 1.9 MF






