Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Mamiya-Phase One body announced  (Read 56961 times)

AndreNapier

• Andre Napier Photography
New Mamiya-Phase One body announced
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2008, 07:43:51 pm »

Certainly, Mark.

You are absolutely right.

You know what?: I will leave this particular topic and look for my 10days-new-born daughter. This is much more fun, much more rewarding and less subject to blames.

Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=182991\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thierry,
This are the wisest words and the smartest conclusion. Enjoy every second of it does not last long.
My daughter was ten days old yesterday and today she already argues with me ( 2 and 1/2 years old ). I went through this process four times already and I can guarantee it to you that there is nothing more rewarding. Your aggravation here will trickle down home and infants are like sponges, they will absorb and respond to your moods. These are mostly fruitless discussion here between people who either do not have 10 days old daughters or simply can not enjoy much anyways. I heavily limited my participation here as I found myself to busy with rapidly growing business and to happy in general to influence myself with mostly pointless repetitions.
See you soon and the best of luck.
Andre

PdF

« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2008, 05:40:57 am »

Something more:

3 new lenses (also announced by LL) and an adaptator to use the ZD back with old RB's.

PdF

http://www.dslrmagazine.com/profesional/ob...accesorios.html
PdF

klane

• I live in a c-stand fort.
« Reply #142 on: March 23, 2008, 11:18:17 pm »

Something more:

3 new lenses (also announced by LL) and an adaptator to use the ZD back with old RB's.

PdF

http://www.dslrmagazine.com/profesional/ob...accesorios.html
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=183435\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Have they said anything about an adaptor for the non "D" rz67 pro?

woof75

« Reply #143 on: March 24, 2008, 08:18:04 am »

hi James,

Yes, I do take you seriously!

See my previous post above concerning Sinar prices of the described and compared kit: one always forgets that Sinar has a STANDARD 3-Year Warranty, for all products and since back to the analog age.

I agree with you on the "missed deadlines": whatever the reason, it is missed, but please don't put us at the point of your gun

On a side note: I did appreciate your previous posts to this one and read with great interest. Makes a lot of sense, all you are saying.

Best regards,
Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=182879\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I had to wait about a year longer than promised for my old sinarback and when it came time to send the old model loaner back to get my new back that I'd been waiting a year for they tried to get me to pay the hundred dollars to send the thing back rather than allow me to just take it back to my dealer. Quite unimpressed.

stevesanacore

« Reply #144 on: March 24, 2008, 08:28:15 am »

The new Mamiya - Phase One is announced. It can be used with Mamiya ZD backs, Phase one P+, and may be with other backs (?).

The new body accepts Mamiya 645 AF and 645 manual, Hasselblad V and Pentacon six/Kiev 6x6 lenses.

A new Capture One 4.1 Program (also for Mamiya ZD) converts RAW with lenses corrections habylities.

PdF
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=181869\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I hope it's a big improvement over the older 645AFD that I used for a few years shooting film. I thought the shutter lag and auto focus were terrible. I would also like to know how good the lenses are with a digital sensor as compared with film.

Hoping for the best.
We don't know what we don't know.

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
« Reply #145 on: March 24, 2008, 08:29:44 am »

Dear woof75,

May be some more details would be helpful: there must be something else in your story.
As soon as I have details I shall go behind this and find the answers.

Best regards,
Thierry

I had to wait about a year longer than promised for my old sinarback and when it came time to send the old model loaner back to get my new back that I'd been waiting a year for they tried to get me to pay the hundred dollars to send the thing back rather than allow me to just take it back to my dealer. Quite unimpressed.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=183896\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 08:30:13 am by thsinar »
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

canmiya

• beyond stills
« Reply #146 on: March 24, 2008, 01:19:14 pm »

I hope it's a big improvement over the older 645AFD that I used for a few years shooting film. I thought the shutter lag and auto focus were terrible. I would also like to know how good the lenses are with a digital sensor as compared with film.

Hoping for the best.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=183898\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

if the 75-150  zoom which was released last year is any indication, the new lenses should be stellar.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

• http://www.billcaulfeild-browne.com
« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2008, 08:31:58 pm »

if the 75-150  zoom which was released last year is any indication, the new lenses should be stellar.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=183940\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Right on - and the 28 mm is one of those stellar lenses. (One of the great reasons to use MFDB's is wide-angle performance compared to DSLRs)

Bill

woof75

« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2008, 09:02:31 am »

Right on - and the 28 mm is one of those stellar lenses. (One of the great reasons to use MFDB's is wide-angle performance compared to DSLRs)

Bill
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=184012\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

A new 35mm lens would be nice, the current one isn't terrible but it aint great either and it's MY lens that I use for 98 percent of all my work. (when you stick it on a P21 it's equivalent of 28mm in 35mm format)

amsp

« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2008, 09:18:22 am »

A new 35mm lens would be nice, the current one isn't terrible but it aint great either and it's MY lens that I use for 98 percent of all my work. (when you stick it on a P21 it's equivalent of 28mm in 35mm format)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=184105\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I think it's pretty likely they'll update the whole lineup of lenses to D specs with time.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up