Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 30, 2026, 09:05:25 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
User Critiques
>
Work Claustrophobia
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Work Claustrophobia (Read 854 times)
Mark Nadler
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 911
Work Claustrophobia
«
on:
October 11, 2022, 12:19:23 pm »
Comments welcomed.
mark
Logged
David Eckels
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 3529
It's just a camera.
Re: Work Claustrophobia
«
Reply #1 on:
October 11, 2022, 02:11:03 pm »
I laughed when I saw this. Been in that corridor many times. Very evocative, especially in light of the title.
Logged
David
https://DavidEckelsPhotography.com
Mark Nadler
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 911
Re: Work Claustrophobia
«
Reply #2 on:
October 14, 2022, 06:19:05 pm »
Thanks, David. I used carry around a Leica point and shoot camera. The moment I looked down this office corridor I knew exactly the image I wanted.
mark
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
User Critiques
>
Work Claustrophobia
Loading...