Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Work Claustrophobia  (Read 853 times)

Mark Nadler

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 911
Work Claustrophobia
« on: October 11, 2022, 12:19:23 pm »

Comments welcomed.

mark
Logged

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: Work Claustrophobia
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 02:11:03 pm »

I laughed when I saw this. Been in that corridor many times. Very evocative, especially in light of the title.

Mark Nadler

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 911
Re: Work Claustrophobia
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 06:19:05 pm »

Thanks, David.  I used carry around a Leica point and shoot camera.  The moment I looked down this office corridor I knew exactly the image I wanted.

mark
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up