Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Broncolor Scoro - programme codes  (Read 861 times)

Balafre

Broncolor Scoro - programme codes
« on: March 10, 2022, 03:56:17 am »

Hello!

Does anyone please know the protocol/codes and techniques to access the Broncolor Scoro's LCD functions and programming codes? I believe the owner's name can be input so it appears on the LCD screen and that's my aim.

Thanking You Greatly,

Charles

BobShaw

• Aspiration Images
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Studio and Commercial Photography

Balafre

Re: Broncolor Scoro - programme codes
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 03:03:12 am »

Bob thank you, I recall reading your post on this about 6 months ago, and the wonderful Ulf Krenz's responses, so I became very keen, but then fell off the radar while trying to keep body, mind and business alive. Happy to say still here and keen to pursue - only issue is in New Zealand the sales reps can't do it, and the only service agent is located across a stretch of land in the earthquake devastated city of Christchurch, 1,000 kms away from the main population centre where I live. Welcome to New Zealand. Sending the heavy units on a 2,000 km expensive return journey that's also possibly deleterious to their health is not ideal, as the last unit that went down got remedied but came back with a worrying rattle.
I was hoping there's a quicker solution than this. But I do thank you again - yet am very disappointed in Broncolor's thinking and logic here.

Herr Krentz - why is this aspect kept secret please? Does the sub menu also contain nuclear launch codes? ;)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 02:40:11 pm by Balafre »

UlfKrentz

• http://www.shoots.de
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 02:53:13 pm »

Charles, I honestly donĀ“t know, probably this was meant as a kind of a theft protection to make sure the unit you buy second hand belongs to the seller and later have it changed to your name only by a dealer. As far as I know it also opens up some technical settings which should only be accessed by service and can indeed cause serious trouble when altered so it kind of makes sense to not have public access to it. I agree to not send the unit for a simple name change, the risk of damage when shipping is always present. Try to contact broncolor in Switzerland and let them teach your sales or service rep, they should be able to get this done for you. Cheers, Ulf

Balafre

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 02:41:26 pm »

Dear Ulf, the voice of sanity and insight once again (wie immer!). Vielen Dank !
Pages: [1]   Go Up