I think these are better than what I get with any of my "real" cameras. Well done and nice pix!
Indeed!JR
A great set.My favorites are #3 and #6.All are much better than any I've gotten through airplane windows (with "real" cameras.)P.S. What kind of airplane did you buy that has such nice, clear windows?
Aha, I have figured it out based on your last image. These are really fancy carpet rugs and you are just pretending to photograph through a window. Right?
PS. I accidentally deleted the photos, will get them back by tomorrow
back online
There is not one that I don't like. Not every day we get see landscapes from overhead. Jolts my senses to see such awesome patterns in the landscape.JR
You were shooting from the ‘A’ side of the plane on an early afternoon flight into Oakland by chance ?I used to fly in there often for work and was enamored of the patterns and the salt pans as well.
Looks like you got the Ravenswood Slough. Yes, the iPhone does well through airplane windows. See -https://blog.parrikar.com/2016/09/15/ravenswood-slough/
Those are really nice. If I get one or two decent images from a flight I'm usually pretty pleased!