Ms Greene was relieved of her committee duties today,
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/04/marjorie-taylor-greene-house-vote-465855, although that article didn't specify on which committees she served. Or maybe she hasn't served on any yet, they're just acting pro-actively. If the system is anything like in Canada, representatives get extra pay for participation on committees, so she might lose the cash she might have received over and above her regular salary and perks.
From the article: << In a roughly five-minute speech, Greene distanced herself from her record of promoting conspiracy theories including QAnon, declaring, "I walked away from those things," and she said she did "regret" believing those falsehoods. >>
Up till now, I've associated the phrases "distanced" and "walk back" with barely concealed cynical journalistic reportage. Can adults just say, "I take it back" ? Many politicians seem to.
In her testimony she also said that 9/11 and the school shootings were, in fact, real and not staged. From the article: << "School shootings are absolutely real. ... I also want to tell you 9/11 absolutely happened," Greene said in what many considered an extraordinary set of remarks for the House floor. >>
Extraordinary is right.