It would be nice for the media to tell the public how the Trump administration preplanned these purchases and paid in advance for many of them rather than remaining quiet and giving all the credit to Biden.
You are reading and watching the wrong news media. You should be reading, for example, Breitbart and Infowars, and watching, for example, Fox News, Newsmax, and OAN. In addition, there are lots of other conservative news outlets where you can hear Trump praised all day, every day. An example of this strategy would be if you wished the media would praise the Lord more often, you might want to tune into religious channels and read religious periodicals. Instead, it's like you are watching ESPN and complaining there are no romantic comedies.
I wish I had a psychology degree. Then maybe I could figure out why it is so important to you that Trump receive praise. I have been reading about it and have come to some conclusions, but I will keep them to myself. As an act of introspection, you might ask yourself the same question. If you really gave it some thought, it might be enlightening.