L. Lin Wood, the other Krakette, decided he would have a psychotic breakdown just before the Georgia Senate run-off. This is what happens when you go off your meds. Everyone needs to stay on their meds. We've got less than three weeks to go.
Trumpist Lawyer Lin Wood Goes on Unhinged Rant Suggesting Justice John Roberts Is a Murderous Pedophilehttps://www.thedailybeast.com/trumpist-lawyer-lin-wood-casually-suggests-chief-justice-john-roberts-is-a-murderous-pedophile"“My information from reliable source is that Roberts arranged an illegal adoption of two young children from Wales through Jeffrey Epstein,” Wood tweeted. “I think we can all agree that Epstein knows pedophilia.” “If only Jeffrey Epstein was still alive . . . Wouldn’t that be something?” he wrote."
After getting a good night's sleep, Wood tweeted this out while having his first cup of coffee:
"I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth. Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive."
I would like to remind everyone that this guy was in the Oval Office last week plotting with Trump on how to overturn the election.
I can't find the link now, but I read this article about how the Secret Service is replacing Trump's current security detail who they think may be too devoted to him and might participate with him in some shenanigans 'round about inauguration day. I am glad someone is thinking ahead.