Well boys, I hate to break the bad news, but judging by the last 100 or so posts, it seems that Alan Klein’s ‘ignore list’ ain’t working so well …
Since I posted this, there have been 14 posts - 6 of which are Alan Klein’s - just over 40% , which I’m guestimating is close to the same percentage over the preceding 760 odd pages.
Look at his stats and you’ll get the picture. He’ll swing out of bed in the morning and unleash his first salvo. Come 7:00PM he’s attached unrelentingly to the keyboard until the early hours of the morning, emulating his hero’s playbook, indiscriminately replying to all and anything, trolling in search of a ‘bite’.
I know his wife Janet, despatched him back to this forum when he once ‘quit’ (as he phrased it,
when queried at the time “it didn’t go so well”).
Alan, leave Janet in peace but do try to get a life away from a solitary Lula existence. We’ll all be better off for it - as will you.