Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Michael Reichmann Retrospective book offer !  (Read 5867 times)

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
Re: Michael Reichmann Retrospective book offer !
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2020, 07:01:25 pm »

Thanks to all of those who purchased this retrospective. We are closing orders. I will likely post a new thread stating this.

For those of you who experienced delays or trouble receiving tracking numbers or responses - thank you for your patience !
I trust the book made the wait worth it.

Thank you again.
Josh
Compassion and wisdom are inextricably linked.

mhaffey

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2020, 01:32:00 pm »

Thanks to all of those who purchased this retrospective. We are closing orders. I will likely post a new thread stating this.

For those of you who experienced delays or trouble receiving tracking numbers or responses - thank you for your patience !
I trust the book made the wait worth it.

Thank you again.
Josh
The issue regarding tracking numbers in now moot as I have received the book.  I am still wondering, however, about the Monograph that was to be included but that I didn't get with my book.  I asked about it a week ago but haven't gotten any response.  Is there a time frame in which I should expect to receive the Monograph?  It was order number 1067.
Thanks,
Mark Haffey

mhaffey

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2020, 10:58:58 am »

The issue regarding tracking numbers in now moot as I have received the book.  I am still wondering, however, about the Monograph that was to be included but that I didn't get with my book.  I asked about it a week ago but haven't gotten any response.  Is there a time frame in which I should expect to receive the Monograph?  It was order number 1067.
Thanks,
Mark Haffey
\
Josh,
I posted this over a week ago and haven't gotten any response from you.  Can you let me know the status of getting the monograph that was included with the book purchase?
Thanks,
Mark Haffey

KeithR

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2020, 01:13:24 pm »

Hello Mark,
I can't speak for Josh, but I believe that the monograph that you are asking about, which were originally published by LensWork magazine back in April 2014 and may be out of print.
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience

mhaffey

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2020, 11:00:25 pm »

Hello Mark,
I can't speak for Josh, but I believe that the monograph that you are asking about, which were originally published by LensWork magazine back in April 2014 and may be out of print.
Hi Keith,
I am sure that it is out of print, which made the offer of including it with the purchase of the book more appealing.  But when I got the book the Monograph was not included as promised.  This is why I am trying to find out about it.
Mark

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2020, 05:34:55 am »

Hi Keith,
I am sure that it is out of print, which made the offer of including it with the purchase of the book more appealing.  But when I got the book the Monograph was not included as promised.  This is why I am trying to find out about it.
Mark
Hi Mark,
Sorry for the late reply, you (anyone) can also always direct message me. Perhaps you did and I over looked it, but I’m generally good at not doing so.
We ran out of monographs during shipping. I am sorry if the monograph was essential in your deciding to purchase. My initial desire was to have them be not put to waste as we have to close our storage centre, so I’m glad that they were offered, unfortunately we ran out during shipping.
If I’d known, I would have tried to track the last order with the last monograph, but I was not privy to that.
We did our best to offer these for free and when they ran out we were not immediately alerted.
Thanks again

Josh     

mhaffey

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2020, 04:26:38 pm »

Hi Mark,
Sorry for the late reply, you (anyone) can also always direct message me. Perhaps you did and I over looked it, but I’m generally good at not doing so.
We ran out of monographs during shipping. I am sorry if the monograph was essential in your deciding to purchase. My initial desire was to have them be not put to waste as we have to close our storage centre, so I’m glad that they were offered, unfortunately we ran out during shipping.
If I’d known, I would have tried to track the last order with the last monograph, but I was not privy to that.
We did our best to offer these for free and when they ran out we were not immediately alerted.
Thanks again

Josh   

Thanks for letting me know.  It is disappointing to have expected to get the Monograph and not do so.  It would have been helpful to have known the reason sooner and to not have been expecting it to arrive.  I didn't try to direct message you as all the means of contact that I have tried on the website have failed to work, so I used this method, which was the only one I could get to work.
Mark Haffey

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2020, 04:42:07 pm »

Thanks for letting me know.  It is disappointing to have expected to get the Monograph and not do so.  It would have been helpful to have known the reason sooner and to not have been expecting it to arrive.  I didn't try to direct message you as all the means of contact that I have tried on the website have failed to work, so I used this method, which was the only one I could get to work.
Mark Haffey

I understand.
Once again
My apologies

Best
Josh
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up