Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to access LuLa from Tapatalk platform / app (iOS at least)  (Read 4455 times)

GreggP

Re: Unable to access LuLa from Tapatalk platform / app (iOS at least)
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2020, 04:27:37 pm »

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."
-> yes I'm sure, the alternative was to open a new Tapatalk thread :)

Not being able to visit the forum with Tapatalk is fine as long as it can still be accessed using a browser on the mobile phone. The problem is that if you have installed Tapatalk on your mobile, there must remain some code hidden in LL that automatically deep links from the browser in the smartphone to Tapatalk. Since Tapatalk cannot access the forum, this means that maybe the forum cannot be accessed in any way with an Android smartphone with Tapatalk installed (tested on Huawei P8 Lite and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G).

Someone else having the same issue? are the admin. aware in case it's a general issue?

Regards

I just tried accessing the LuLu forums website on my Android phone (Moto x4) with Chrome and I ran into the same problem. I don't want to delete Tapatalk because it is useful for several other forums that I subscribe to. Otherwise, I'd delete it to see if I could read these forums using a browser on my phone.

Guillermo Luijk

• http://www.guillermoluijk.com
Re: Unable to access LuLa from Tapatalk platform / app (iOS at least)
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2020, 10:05:03 am »

Thanks Greg, I have a feeling Android users with Tapatalk installed cannot access LuLa in any way from their devices. This is a somewhat silly barrier to forum participation, specially bearing in mind that Tapatalk is a common app in those who are fond of BB social networks.

Regards
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up