Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: XCD Lens adobe  (Read 2918 times)

MeredithSmith

XCD Lens adobe
« on: April 08, 2019, 11:34:13 pm »

How to Declutter Your Entire House More Quickly: A Practical and Effective Guide

Clutter is just about everywhere! Do you find decluttering your place to be a hard job? Trust us, you are not alone. The thought of organizing rooms full of belongings and memories is probably overwhelming. It is easier to delay the task than to deal with it.

✾✾✾ Important Site: The Top Rated Vacuum Cleaners - Get the Scoop

Still, it is indeed one of the things which are an unnecessarily unpleasant experience. A little planning will quickly help make your house clutter-free.

Things you will need

• Storage baskets
  • Garbage bags
  • Plastic buckets
  • Vacuum cleaner
The practical guide

Day 1: Bathroom

It is pretty simple to remove unnecessary bathroom items. Look for expired or used-up toothbrushes and hygiene products, etc. Generally, throw away anything that is plain trash or that you do not use for some reason. Also, think about doing a fast makeover of your bathroom drawer using the plastic baskets.

Day 2: Wardrobe

Chances are, you have several outfits in your closet which you have never worn. To decide whether to keep them, ask yourself: Do I love it? Have I put it on in the last year? Does it fit?

Ask yourself the same questions when going through accessories in the wardrobe - for example, purses and jewelry. Though letting them go may be hard at first, you will feel a weight leaving your shoulders as soon as you start.

Day 3: Kitchen

Play more attention to your fridge. Get rid of those items that have been there for an unknown length of time. Check the dates of expiration on all the things in the pantry. Discard anything unidentifiable, moldy, or expired. Plus, it’s time to clean your fridge’s interior.

After that, spend a little time checking the cabinets. Find the dishes which you have never used. Do you have any Tupperware with missing lids, duplicate cooking tools, etc.? Consider donating any appliances you no longer want.

---------------------------------------------

✓✓✓ Find More Info: best rated vacuum cleaner

---------------------------------------------

Day 4: Living room

Declutter your living room and the rest of the house. Find decor items which you no longer need. Just look at the object and ask yourself: Does it make me happy? If “no” is your answer, let it go. Remember, fill your space with things you love. Then you will be more satisfied. You can sell or donate them. Also, consider quickly dusting your rooms with vacuum cleaners.

Day 5: Electronics

Save this day for electronics. Search your collection of video games, DVDs, etc. Sell or donate anything which you no longer use. Also, look for old cords, cameras, and cell phones. Keep miscellaneous products in a storage basket. By doing so, you can more easily locate them.

Day 6: Paperwork

Create a pile for junk which needs recycling or throwing out. Make another for paper that needs shredding. Another pile is for things which need filing. As soon as you have gathered all the paperwork and arranged it into piles, sorting through it will be far more manageable. Begin with the easy stuff. After that, check the crucial papers which need more attention.

➳➳➳ Check This Out: Best vacuum cleaner for home

In short

It is essential to keep your house decluttered. Indeed, it is how you keep your living environment looking pretty and how you keep your sanity intact.

Have you enjoyed this post? If so, do not forget to share it with your family and friends who can use help decluttering their homes! Also, if you have any other ideas, comment below to let us know.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 03:22:09 am by MeredithSmith »

SrMi

Re: XCD Lens adobe
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 02:57:07 am »

Any news/rumors on when Adobe would get to supporting the 3 currently shipping XCD lenses in ACR? It's been a while since they came out

Which XCD lenses are you missing in ACR?

Here is the link to currently supported lenses: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html
Even XCD 3,5-4,5/35-75mm seems to be supported.

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 09:55:29 pm »

Would like them to support the Sigma 40mm ART for Nikon as they already are doing that some months for Canon.
So i use the Canon Profile- will be about the same, but i have to select it manually every time...
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

Joe Towner

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 02:48:05 am »

Would like them to support the Sigma 40mm ART for Nikon as they already are doing that some months for Canon.
So i use the Canon Profile- will be about the same, but i have to select it manually every time...
Adobe dropped the ability to create profiles - would be awesome to hack a lens profile that exists - aka when metadata=X load lens profile Y, especially when dealing with adapted lenses.
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/digital-negative.html#Adobe_Lens_Profile_Creator
t: @PNWMF

BAB

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 07:31:02 pm »

Also if Hasselblad would allow third party exif files we could use Fast Raw Viewer to cull and PP RAW images before sending to PHOCUS!!!!!!!!
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic
Pages: [1]   Go Up