Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: XCD Lens adobe  (Read 604 times)

MeredithSmith

XCD Lens adobe
« on: April 08, 2019, 11:34:13 pm »

Any news/rumors on when Adobe would get to supporting the 3 currently shipping XCD lenses in ACR? It's been a while since they came out
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 12:36:07 pm by Jeremy Roussak »

SrMi

Re: XCD Lens adobe
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 02:57:07 am »

Any news/rumors on when Adobe would get to supporting the 3 currently shipping XCD lenses in ACR? It's been a while since they came out

Which XCD lenses are you missing in ACR?

Here is the link to currently supported lenses: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html
Even XCD 3,5-4,5/35-75mm seems to be supported.

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 09:55:29 pm »

Would like them to support the Sigma 40mm ART for Nikon as they already are doing that some months for Canon.
So i use the Canon Profile- will be about the same, but i have to select it manually every time...

Joe Towner

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 02:48:05 am »

Would like them to support the Sigma 40mm ART for Nikon as they already are doing that some months for Canon.
So i use the Canon Profile- will be about the same, but i have to select it manually every time...
Adobe dropped the ability to create profiles - would be awesome to hack a lens profile that exists - aka when metadata=X load lens profile Y, especially when dealing with adapted lenses.
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/digital-negative.html#Adobe_Lens_Profile_Creator
t: @PNWMF

BAB

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 07:31:02 pm »

Also if Hasselblad would allow third party exif files we could use Fast Raw Viewer to cull and PP RAW images before sending to PHOCUS!!!!!!!!
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic
Pages: [1]   Go Up