Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Copy/Apply arrows in toolbar not functioning  (Read 919 times)

ski542002

Copy/Apply arrows in toolbar not functioning
« on: March 23, 2019, 10:22:44 am »

Hello:  On my MacBook Air, when I have multiple images selected, I make adjustments to one image in the selection.  I press the up-arrow in the toolbar, "COPY adjustments from the primary variant".  I then press the down-arrow, "APPLY adjustments from the primary variant", and all of my images in the selection update with the adjustments. 

On my MacBook Pro (my preferred laptop for processing), this feature has stopped working.  The COPY arrow seems to copy adjustments, but the APPLY arrow, even though it does highlight (un-grey), nothing happens.  The ONLY way around this is to use the ADJUSTMENTS, APPLY ADJUSTMENTS menu options, which slows me down quite a bit.

Any thoughts as to why this stopped working on my MacBook Pro?   Thanks in-advance for any suggestions!

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: Copy/Apply arrows in toolbar not functioning
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 11:51:42 am »

Hello:  On my MacBook Air, when I have multiple images selected, I make adjustments to one image in the selection.  I press the up-arrow in the toolbar, "COPY adjustments from the primary variant".  I then press the down-arrow, "APPLY adjustments from the primary variant", and all of my images in the selection update with the adjustments. 

On my MacBook Pro (my preferred laptop for processing), this feature has stopped working.  The COPY arrow seems to copy adjustments, but the APPLY arrow, even though it does highlight (un-grey), nothing happens.  The ONLY way around this is to use the ADJUSTMENTS, APPLY ADJUSTMENTS menu options, which slows me down quite a bit.

Any thoughts as to why this stopped working on my MacBook Pro?   Thanks in-advance for any suggestions!

Hi,

Make sure that you have selected the toggle "Edit All Selected Variants" in the top menu bar (see attachment, although it can be located somewhere else in the menu bar by the user).

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

ski542002

Re: Copy/Apply arrows in toolbar not functioning
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 03:36:23 pm »

That did it.  I appreciate your reply!
Pages: [1]   Go Up