Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down

Author Topic: New H3D full frame!!!  (Read 115475 times)

ixpressraf

New H3D full frame!!!
« Reply #280 on: April 30, 2007, 10:05:55 am »

Ixpressraf,

Many thanks. ;-)

Two questions.......Can you shoot multi-shot with the Contax?

Do you consider the current Hassie lenses to be as good as the Contax/Carl Zeiss lenses?

D.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=114970\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hasselblad does have some very nice lenses such as the 50/110  100  210  50 and even the 35 is noth bad at all. The biggest plus is that when using a H2 body it corrects abberation, even the smallest automattically. Contax lenses are also far from perfect but are not corrected at all. In real life photography like i do people do not see the difference between a zeiss or hassie v/h lens but they tend to see sharp/unscharp matters, CA and other defaults.
You can do MS on the contax but micro step is more difficult because of the moving og the shutter. Hassie is much better equipted for this.

Dinarius

New H3D full frame!!!
« Reply #281 on: April 30, 2007, 10:25:06 am »

ixpressraf,

That's extremely helpful.

One last question........

If you were choosing a lens from the Hassie range for copy work (shooting flat art for coffee-table books) which one would it be?

Thanks.

D.

ps.....Apologies to others for going slightly off-topic.

ixpressraf

New H3D full frame!!!
« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2007, 11:17:49 am »

ixpressraf,

That's extremely helpful.

One last question........

If you were choosing a lens from the Hassie range for copy work (shooting flat art for coffee-table books) which one would it be?

Thanks.

D.

ps.....Apologies to others for going slightly off-topic.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=114986\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

i would go for the macro HC ( or CF with adapter) or the 100 CF 3.5/ 100 2.2 HC
Although i do most of my " near" photography using an extention tube and the 50/110mm zoom wich gives suberb results to me. ( remember distorion is corrected extremely well using H lenses and a H2/3 body.)
Go for it, but slowly
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up