Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 30, 2026, 09:09:53 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
Landscape & Nature Photography
>
Stormy weather over Zabriskie, I
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Stormy weather over Zabriskie, I (Read 3952 times)
Chris Calohan
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 3539
Editing Allowed
Re: Stormy weather over Zabriskie, I
«
Reply #20 on:
July 17, 2016, 12:11:41 pm »
As good, if not better than any images of this area I've ever seen. Bravo.
Logged
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows
Vieri Bottazzini
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 1098
Re: Stormy weather over Zabriskie, I
«
Reply #21 on:
July 26, 2016, 04:25:41 am »
Quote from: Chris Calohan on July 17, 2016, 12:11:41 pm
As good, if not better than any images of this area I've ever seen. Bravo.
Thank you very much Chris, I am glad you enjoyed it
Best,
Vieri
Logged
Vieri Bottazzini
Proud Ambassador for NYA-EVO bags
https://www.vieribottazzini.com
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
Landscape & Nature Photography
>
Stormy weather over Zabriskie, I
Loading...