Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stormy weather over Zabriskie, I  (Read 3951 times)

Chris Calohan

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3539
  • Editing Allowed
Re: Stormy weather over Zabriskie, I
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2016, 12:11:41 pm »

As good, if not better than any images of this area I've ever seen. Bravo.
Logged
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

Vieri Bottazzini

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1098
    • WEBSITE
Re: Stormy weather over Zabriskie, I
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 04:25:41 am »

As good, if not better than any images of this area I've ever seen. Bravo.

Thank you very much Chris, I am glad you enjoyed it :D

Best,

Vieri
Logged
Vieri Bottazzini
Proud Ambassador for NYA-EVO bags
https://www.vieribottazzini.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up