You've almost certainly still gotten something messed up with your settings, Ken.
Of note, in your examples you show Premium Glossy as the profile you've selected, yet you say you're printing to Ultra Premium Luster? That's a mismatch right there that's going to give you lousy results.
The key thing you have to remember is that your color management (either managed by printer or managed by LR, via a profile) has to be consistent in both LR and the print driver.
It might be helpful to start from the beginning, go slowly, carefully examining each dialog, and share a screenshot of what you're looking at and selecting.
Hello Ken,
You have certainly received a lot of good information concerning your struggle with the printer etc. The first thing I would ask is a very fundamental question - have you done a nozzle check to make sure ALL of your inks are firing properly? Sometimes you can get caught up in the minutia and forget the basics. I'm sure you have probably already taken care of that and determined that all nozzles are delivering ink, but it can't hurt to try another one just to be certain. Beyond that, it has been mentioned that this would seem to be a mismatch of settings, one in conflict with another. At first glance this can be somewhat confusing, but once the problem is solved it becomes a natural routine. As suggested by Jager, it's probably a good idea to start from scratch. Break the process down into individual components. And another thing I would advise is that you keep notes of every step along the way. In other words, whenever you try something different(a different setting for example) be sure you make note of that along with all of the other settings. In reality this is the only way you will be able to determine which group of settings is working and delivering the desired results.
If you are printing from LR, let LR do all of the work. Find the profile for the paper you want to print on, set the print resolution etc. and you good to go. However, the one thing that you must remember is to make sure you are not letting the printer manage the colour. Keep in mind that the program you are working in should be managing the output, otherwise it's a futile task. Most of my printing is done through Photoshop, since it is mostly medium to high volume work and I find PS to be faster than LR for that sort of printing. Therefore, when I go the the print dialog I have to be sure that Photoshop is managing the colour and then I can chose the paper profile as necessary. When the printer manages the colour you do not have access to any paper profiles. In LR it's somewhat different, since you chose the paper profile, resolution etc. in LR, and that also means the LR is manages the colour.
Perhaps if you were to try to print an image through Photoshop you will be able to understand the process more quickly, since you would be forced to make those settings in the print dialog, not in PS. I hope I have been able to make my point clearly. All I've done is digest the previous suggestions and try to put then in perhaps a more logical order for you. I hope this helps Ken.
Welcome to LuLa,
Gary