Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reinstalled CS6: Which Camera Raw?  (Read 3182 times)

walter.sk

Reinstalled CS6: Which Camera Raw?
« on: January 09, 2016, 10:27:23 pm »

I'm running Photoshop CC2015 v1.1 on Windows 10, with Camera Raw 9.3.1.520, and the Adobe Cloud app says there are no new upgrades.  I also have CS6 on my machine but had to uninstall/reinstall it because of error messages when trying to install the upgrades indicated in Adobe Cloud>Apps>Previous Versions>CS6.

After the reinstall of CS6 I was able to upgrade it through the Adobe Cloud app to CS6 13.1.2 x 64, Camera Raw did not upgrade from version 7.  I found a version 8 installer deep in the junk in my Downloads folder, and manually installed ACR 8.3.0.1.22, which turns out to be a Beta version.  As expected, it works but I get the message about the expiration of the Beta version.

The Adobe Cloud app does not indicate any further upgrade for either CS6 or Camera RAW, and I gave up trying to find what are the latest version numbers for them on the Adobe Website.  I also seem to have lost the Extended functions that used to be part of the CS6 I had been running...they just disappeared after the reinstall.

What are the latest release numbers for CS6 and Camera Raw, and how do I find them in order to further upgrade?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:45:48 pm by walter.sk »

walter.sk

Found it!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 11:07:34 pm »

After many attempts I found the downloader for Camera Raw 9.1.1 and installed it successfully.  Whew!  Thanks anyway.

Peano

• Radiant Pics
Re: Reinstalled CS6: Which Camera Raw?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 06:59:58 pm »

You're welcome.  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up