Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom CC 2015.1 / 6.1 / Lightroom mobile iOS 1.5 Released  (Read 32209 times)

Martin Kristiansen

• Martin Kristiansen
Re: Lightroom CC 2015.1 / 6.1 / Lightroom mobile iOS 1.5 Released
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2015, 12:49:42 pm »

I'm a CC user in South Africa with p poor internet access. I updated PS, LR, Bridge, Muse and the Cloud Updater this yesterday.

I'm running on a Mac Pro. Absolutely no problems at all. Up and running importing images from a week shooting in the mountains. Processing in LR and PS.

Nice enhancements to LR. Loving the improvements to PS Heal and Spot Heal tools. A big productivity improvement for me and since that's how I earn a living I'm quite happy.
Commercial photography is 10% inspiration and 90% moving furniture around.

Simon Garrett

Re: Lightroom CC 2015.1 / 6.1 / Lightroom mobile iOS 1.5 Released
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2015, 12:55:13 pm »

I'm a CC user in South Africa with p poor internet access. I updated PS, LR, Bridge, Muse and the Cloud Updater this yesterday.

I'm running on a Mac Pro. Absolutely no problems at all. Up and running importing images from a week shooting in the mountains. Processing in LR and PS.

Nice enhancements to LR. Loving the improvements to PS Heal and Spot Heal tools. A big productivity improvement for me and since that's how I earn a living I'm quite happy.

I think you were well advised to wait until yesterday.  When the new software was first released on Monday, some of the downloads appeared to be faulty or incomplete.  It seemed fine by the following day. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up