Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I edit preset adjustments?  (Read 837 times)

The View

How do I edit preset adjustments?
« on: March 08, 2015, 08:12:02 pm »

Hi,

I would like to take lens correction away from being automatically applied to all my files.

I know I can set a user style, but then no adjustments will be done.

I would like to use the adjustments in sharpness etc. CApture one 7 does, but only turn off lens adjustments.

Where and how do I do that?

thanks!
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: How do I edit preset adjustments?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 07:49:18 am »

Hi,

I would like to take lens correction away from being automatically applied to all my files.

I know I can set a user style, but then no adjustments will be done.

Hi,

You can specify which settings are included in the user style, and which not (see attachment). You also can set user settings per correction tab, if you want to switch between setting for specific lenses without having to check all settings every time.

First set what you want, and then save that to a User Style which can be used when importing the files.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Paul Steunebrink

• Image Alchemist
Re: How do I edit preset adjustments?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 04:39:24 pm »

Hi,

The lens correction tool has the option of being switched off from the tool's action menu (symbol at the right). Select 'Disable Default Lens Correction'. This option is available in CO Pro 7 and later.
Pages: [1]   Go Up