I had a repair done by Hasselblad USA and at this point will never go back. I sent it in due to a scratch on the IR filter and a few nagging things and while the price wasn't great ($1,200) that didn't bother me. What has me pissed off to no end is the customer service during and after the repair. More so, their return shipping of my camera has me livid, looking for options before dropping the system completely.
Yes, that is my H4D-50, sitting in a single layer of mini bubble-wrap, up against the side of a box, shipped overnight across the country. I brought this to the sales person for the west coast, whom forwarded it on someone at Hass in New Jersey. They have dismissed my concerns, and ideas that would improve their customer service level. But let me get back to the fact that they packed my $28,000 MSRP camera in loose paper, and don't see a problem.